PDA

View Full Version : Old stuff/new stuff/altered art stuff for sale.

Random-miser
10-20-2009, 10:02 PM
I gotta ton of crap I need to get rid of, pretty much any old stuff you can think of including a nearly complete set of beta, legends set, antiquities set, ect ect.

I got several of the zendikar fetches, and most staples that anyone would want. Will sell anything for normal market value, just message me with what you want and i can tell you how many I got.

I also got a ton of neat altered art stuff, and if you want any altered art stuff done, we can do hand painted commissions for 15 to 30 bucks depending on the extent of the alter.

Here are a few picks of some altered land and such, these are made with a special lithograph printer, and look pretty awesome in general, can sell any of the basic lands for 8 dollars each, and the other stuff just depends on what your wanting...

http://community.wizards.com/randommiser/gallery/view_gallery.one?gal_id=1#?num=16&pg=1

jchen
10-20-2009, 10:05 PM
marked land that may or may not be allowed in tournament play for $8? where do i sign up?

Random-miser
10-20-2009, 10:14 PM
Look at em and you'll see why :p

I personally have played them in tons of tournies, but in really big events a judge may not be comfortable with it. They did allow some of these to be played in the PT on saturday though, so it really depends on the judge. Either way they look really neat and are not exactly easy to make to say the least.

If your not interested, I'm not exactly forcing it down your throat or anything, but 8 bucks for altered cards like this is actually far far cheaper then usual, especially considering the quality level.

Dilligaf
10-21-2009, 01:03 AM
still using lots of copyrighted images for profit i see.

Sabett
10-21-2009, 01:07 AM
http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/randommiser/5cbabaec8bc2bc418fc24e084115db76.jpg?v=151650
That's a cute ass plains.

GodzillaScott
10-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Now I can finally put a face to the name.

You know, you were nothing like I expected...

grimlock
10-21-2009, 09:02 AM
that nga roy spires looks like a homeless person that needed to get shanked.

fixd

JonasDash
10-21-2009, 09:03 AM
that nga roy spires looked like a homeless person this weekend

this... every...

same diff.

Athos
10-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Now I can finally put a face to the name.

You know, you were nothing like I expected...

You didn't expect thin, white, and greasy?

GodzillaScott
10-21-2009, 11:00 AM
You didn't expect thin, white, and greasy?

I also didn't expect him to sound like he was newly reanimated from dead tissue.

corenerd
10-21-2009, 12:36 PM
he had his wife sitting in the corner slaving over card art that would never be sold

this is an incorrect statement. At worlds in Memphis that fuck moved a shit ton of that altered art crap. One guy came up with a berserk and asked her to black out everything but the mana symbol and draw venom on it for 40-50 bucks

Random-miser
10-21-2009, 07:54 PM
She was actually doing commissions for people for 30-40 bucks a pop... I think she did a total of 18 of them over the weekend, including a REALLY awesome playset of goblin guides, a couple of Sol rings, like 3 different dragons, a set of 5 fetches, a breeding pool, a torchling, a baneslayer and some other stuff i don't remember off the top of my head. :p

Yeah i kinda feel bad about the berserk...I mean it could have just as easily been a llawanor elf >.< but he really didn't want the text, and it did end up looking really freakin awesome...

Also if who ever in memphis gave us that academy to alter we have been looking for you for like, a year, if you see this message me damn it :p

I think i traded over 160 of the prints, which is not at all surprising considering I was valuing them at less then 10 in trade, and they just look absolutely freakin fantastic in person. Traded away all my altered Jittes too at 30 each... of course they were definitely worth it considering how crazy they look.

Godzilla--yes i had almost completely and utterly lost my voice over the weekend, i don't normally sound like that if you haven't guessed, but i was a little ill to say the least :p