Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 04-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #81
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?
Default Re: Mgv

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqdao View Post
His general game play is improving, but he misses all kinds of shit...but not first striking Pestilent Katharis....
but man that jc guy is terrible. whats with yall? i remember when i first started at 12am, people drafting were like jho and calvert and fanguy and pierre. now its fuzzy and jc. nice.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #82
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corenerd View Post
Hal usually has to work at midnight, Blake has a real life and stuff to do on Saturday, Jett wants to go watch anime or grind WOW or some shit, and I like to get a full nights sleep since I normally work on Saturdays. There are normally only 1-3 people who can be out till 6-7 in the morning and not have it ruin there saturday
W-e-a-k
S-a-u-c-e

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #83
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Phu, you attacked into Cal's first striking death touch guy with mana up...
??? I had the Katharis last night? Double Agony Warp, trips Bant Charm, suckass creatures, Dragon Fodder / Goblin Assault?

He also had two warps which pwned my shitty Katharis...

Old 04-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #84
blake31678
pitchslapped
ContributorModerator

blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corenerd View Post
I always feel bad when I'm beating you. You get real quiet and kind of droopy sometimes I worry your gonna get annoyed and not talk to me anymore.

Although to be fair I get whiny sometimes as well my usual clues are I'll start saying, "must be nice to get everything you want/need" or something very close in that nature. although I would like to think that I don't do it enough to be considered a douche bag by the player base.
Yeah, that's a pretty fair assessment. But man, don't ever worry about that. Magic is shit compared to friends. Even if I'm irritated the whole night because of a loss, it never means I'll stop talking to you guys.

I say a lot of the same things. I only really get annoyed when my deck doesn't even show up. I like to play - I don't like not getting to play. This is probably why I got SO frustrated last week with Eric's mull to 4 playing Faeries against my 5c. He kept land Fulminator Fulminator something. Then ripped runner runner land and a third Fulminator to keep me from playing anything for a few turns, causing the draw b/c we were out of time.
blake31678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #85
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake31678 View Post
Yeah, that's a pretty fair assessment. But man, don't ever worry about that. Magic is shit compared to friends. Even if I'm irritated the whole night because of a loss, it never means I'll stop talking to you guys.
i have full house music playing in my head.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #86
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Cal had Kathari with 3 mana. You attacked into it. (This could have been someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was you.)
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #87
blake31678
pitchslapped
ContributorModerator

blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveninghope View Post
i have full house music playing in my head.
There are doctors who can help with that.
blake31678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #88
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

Quote:
Cal had Kathari with 3 mana. You attacked into it. (This could have been someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was you.)
Umm. he attacked into my guy?

We did two drafts. The first one I had Katharis and red mana, and he was in Esper. The second one, he was on my team.

We won btw. Ferri got Elspeth and some junk I think.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:16 AM   #89
corenerd
peek-a-boo
Contributor

corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake31678 View Post
I know bro's is tight like that but when you get down you get DOWN. Oh well at least none of us are like classic McBride, I've seen that guy throw this entire draft deck against a wall and storm out of a shop.

I half expect him to go Jesus in the temple hardcore sometime. Flippin tables and shit
corenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:16 AM   #90
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

Quote:
Umm. he attacked into my guy? And I think it was JC, not Cal, btw.

We did two drafts. The first one I had Katharis and red mana. The second one, Cal was on my team.

We won btw. Ferri got Elspeth and some junk I think.