Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 10-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #121
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: Look Hu's Talking

Ass raping....for the win?
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #122
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

There was this Asian girl I knew at work some time back that had a Caucasian last name. Turns out she was divorced and just never bothered changing back to her maiden name.
Tsung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #123
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsung View Post
There was this Asian girl I knew at work some time back that had a Caucasian last name. Turns out she was divorced and just never bothered changing back to her maiden name.
Hey, this has nothing to do with your post, but I just want you to know that Phu and I are leaving around 4:30 Friday morning. We should be at your place around 7am, and get to Chris around 8am.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #124
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Hey, this has nothing to do with your post, but I just want you to know that Phu and I are leaving around 4:30 Friday morning. We should be at your place around 7am, and get to Chris around 8am.
That's too bad, I was hoping to get a draft in on Thursday night. So long as you're coming in from the south, would it make more sense for you guys to just arrive at Chris's? Southbound morning traffic here isn't the best.
Tsung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:05 PM   #125
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsung View Post
That's too bad, I was hoping to get a draft in on Thursday night. So long as you're coming in from the south, would it make more sense for you guys to just arrive at Chris's? Southbound morning traffic here isn't the best.
A) I'd rather sleep on my own bed than share a couch with Phu.

B) I have to pick up the computer on the way back, so it makes sense pick you up and drop you off.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #126
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
With this change in plans, are we team drafting Thursday night so you can fill me in on any other random stuff you want to dictate about drafting?

I don't pick color fixers that high right now (depending on the draft really), and have seen alot of people wasting picks picking them that high. But I can connect three colors like a Ho.

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #127
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

We can draft Thursday night. I have no problem with sleeping in the car ride to KC as long as people don't talk about important stuff like Magic and old movies.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #128
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Alright, I just noticed something. When you hover over my green bars, it says I'm reppin' like a ho. F U PHU. I'm sure you're behind this.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #129
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
Alright, I just noticed something. When you hover over my green bars, it says I'm reppin' like a ho. F U PHU. I'm sure you're behind this.
It says that for everyone at that level. Geez.

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #130
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Trust me it doesn't.