Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 10-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #131
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?
Default Re: Look Hu's Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Trust me it doesn't.
You're the only one at that level. I can't affect those rep quotes at the user level.

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #132
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

What do the green bars mean anyways? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with reps.
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #133
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqdao View Post
You're the only one at that level. I can't affect those rep quotes at the user level.
Click on members. There are a few people with 2 bars. It's different.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #134
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
Click on members. There are a few people with 2 bars. It's different.
The bars represent your rep level. I'm not sure how points are within one bar. The rep status quotes are setup based on number of rep points. If one bar = a span of 100 points, this makes sense. I might adjust the point ranges once I do figure out how many points are in one bar.

Right now the titles change @ -100, -50, -25, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250, 500, and 1000.

Your rep power is the part that confuses me. I think it is an artifact of the day Justin messed with it.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #135
GodzillaScott
Hiding in fog.

GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqdao View Post
Your rep power is the part that confuses me. I think it is an artifact of the day Justin messed with it.
Tap that artifact to gain wisdom, Twinkie!!!

(Sorry, just wanted to throw something weird in that phrase...)

The mods and admins have a few tweaks to their profile to enhance the mystique of their profile.
GodzillaScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:23 PM   #136
Graygod
I'm so pretty.
Administrator

Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Graygod

I think bings rep power is based on his actual number of posts/rep he has received. you basically gain 1 point of rep altering power for each X reps you receive and each X posts you make. (i'm not home, so I can't give exact #'s) I think admin permissions might be set incorrectly, so we aren't affected the same way. I'll have to look into it.

As for the green bars, they are affected teh way Phu said, but they are also influenced by whatever tehy were when you received the "Next level". Phu has changed them so often, that Scott received "cut above the rest", once he hit 2 bars, then phu changed it and Bing hit two bars and received "is reppin like a ho". Phu has also changed his user title approximately 34 times since the site has been active.

...blame phu
Graygod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #137
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graygod View Post
I think bings rep power is based on his actual number of posts/rep he has received. you basically gain 1 point of rep altering power for each X reps you receive and each X posts you make. (i'm not home, so I can't give exact #'s) I think admin permissions might be set incorrectly, so we aren't affected the same way. I'll have to look into it.

As for the green bars, they are affected teh way Phu said, but they are also influenced by whatever tehy were when you received the "Next level". Phu has changed them so often, that Scott received "cut above the rest", once he hit 2 bars, then phu changed it and Bing hit two bars and received "is reppin like a ho". Phu has also changed his user title approximately 34 times since the site has been active.

...blame phu
Any ideas on how many points one bar equals while I take blame, by the way?

I believe they are updated on the fly by the way. "A cut above the rest" is still a rep status.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #138
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

It's ok, we're even now.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:31 PM   #139
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

Quote:
It's ok, we're even now.
How many rep poitns do you have? It changes at 200.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:32 PM   #140
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

I'll delete the other thread once I hit 200.