Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #2551
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: Look Hu's Talking

draft.jpg

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:02 AM   #2552
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Switch to white pack 3. Love this format.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:56 AM   #2553
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Waiting for the finals.

Played a couple of 5 minute matches so far.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:43 AM   #2554
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Eh, lost a long battle in the finals. Was kind of behind the whole game. Talisman gained me 10+ life(though I did miss one). Needed to draw 5/7 a turn sooner. 18 cards left when I finally saw the legend. Had to chump with 2 guys the turn before and it left me too far behind. His tapper lived.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #2555
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

I'm not sure what happened here. Definitely the last draft of the night.

draft.jpg

Maybe I'm just trying to prove I'm not a robot.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:43 AM   #2556
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Got my one.

Timewalked myself game 2 when I misclicked and tried to cast Rage Extractor for 5 mana with only 4 lands. F6 is pretty unforgiving. Still got there. My opponent was terrible. He could have left creatures back to block and get back into the game. I'm up 16 life to 5 with Extractor in play, but a small chance is better than no chance. He saw my hand and made me discard a lethal Slash Panther the turn before.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #2557
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

draft.jpg

Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #2558
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

I missed the first pick somehow. There were 3 people in the queue and the draft started immediately after I signed up. The deck ended up pretty insane.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #2559
zatanna
Contributor

zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?

Do modo peeps just hate artillerize? It seems like I can infy float them around a table, seems odd.
zatanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #2560
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Maybe. It's really hard to answer. Artilerize is a top 5 common, but it tends to go 4th or 5th pretty easily. I was pretty surprised to see it again. I'm probably playing against a bunch of Heat fans on tilt.