Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 10-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #31
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: Look Hu's Talking

It was on the Starcraft thread.

TD: Brag about head judging Starcraft Nationals.
Athos: Call him a douche for blowing the call.
TD: I'm going to put my hand in front of your face and hope you run into it. lol, jk.

I report this.
Athos gets an infraction for trolling.
I quote both posts to point out how stupid and biased Matt is.
I get banned for back seat modding.
binger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #32
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

It's official.

Best day ever on a forum.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #33
fatguy_poolshark
Mr. Negative

fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
It's official.

Best day ever on a forum.
LOL

Thanks for the team drafting on Friday. We called you up Saturday for another but had to settle for some LA players.... they sucked
fatguy_poolshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:44 PM   #34
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy_poolshark View Post
LOL

Thanks for the team drafting on Friday. We called you up Saturday for another but had to settle for some LA players.... they sucked
Yeah, it was fun. Come back anytime.

Some dude flew down from Seattle to LA for a PTQ because he heard bad they were.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #35
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

Quote:

Some dude flew down from Seattle to LA for a PTQ because he heard bad they were.
That guy didnt even T8 if I recall
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #36
fatguy_poolshark
Mr. Negative

fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.fatguy_poolshark gets paid by the post.

Quote:

Yeah we plan to. Depending on my financial situation me and the guys are thinking about doing it around once a month or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavoKDarK View Post
That guy didnt even T8 if I recall
Was it because he mulled to 5?
fatguy_poolshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #37
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Welcome to our newest member, RYUFX

NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I hate you Tins.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:47 PM   #38
rodfan316
It's Clobberin' Time!

rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to rodfan316

I don't care if they don't break "the rule", if TD ever joins I ask for pure unadulterated savage banning of him.

I'm fine with David and Roy though, every site needs a punching bag.
John Cena is the most overrated champion ever. He's like a 4 mana vanilla 6/6. Congrats on being big, but do something.
rodfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #39
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

TD will be banned. Matt will be banned.

Everyone else I'm ok with.

Oh, no Hitler either.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #40
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodfan316 View Post
I don't care if they don't break "the rule", if TD ever joins I ask for pure unadulterated savage banning of him.

I'm fine with David and Roy though, every site needs a punching bag.
Td will be way worse than banned. I had set it up to where if you registered topdeck at pink dawn, you were redirected to the pain series and couldn't navigate away from the page.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote