Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 10-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #51
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Look Hu's Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatanna View Post
I got one post in and then it was banned, and it was a sad, sad day.
damn, and too bad someone got the jump on the topdeck troll account for this site.

@ suari-

Man, when I told everyone in the backroom at midnight that bob wanted to know why yall played it out last week when he left, everyone laughed out loud, myself icluded. Bob was right behind me when I turned around, and presumably heard the whole thing. I guess he's in denial.

There was also this time he and I were playing, and he had a creakwood liege.
he had forgotten to make a token the prvious turn, and phu goes, man why did he forget, right when bob was about to miss his second trigger. I was like damn it phu, that won him the game. he kept insiusting he was going to remeber the trigger himself, and even steve bakers kid was like, uh-huh yeah, sure you were. It was priceless.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #52
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graygod View Post
I did... a long time ago.
That day was hilarious
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #53
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

User Temporary Bans/Suspensions

binger Texas Gamers
10-06-2008
3 Days
10-09-2008, ~12:00 PM
Backseat Modding - 4 other Acculated Infractions

Me acculated to manny infactions.
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #54
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Top Deck
Texas Gamers
10-06-2008
3 Days
10-09-2008, ~12:00 PM
Trolling / Bickering / Fighting - 4 Other Cummlative Points

It's cumulative. 0 for 2.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #55
zatanna
Contributor

zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?

What's the rationale on the Welkin Guide? Also, what about Metallurgeon? I had some luck with him before to keep the flying artifacts esp. up and running to tank for me as needed.
zatanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:01 AM   #56
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Welkin is not that good in this color combination. You have a ton of flyers already. Esper is more of a control deck. Welkin is better in Bant and ok in Naya.

Metallurgeon is ok, probably a 6th-8th pick. I'm not a huge fan of it. It good when there's a lot of combat involving artifact creatures. It's a bad Dredge Skeleton otherwise.

I missed a few cards as well. Like Bonesplinter is good with unearth, and there are quite a few unearth creatures in esper. I'll go back to fix it in a bit.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #57
zatanna
Contributor

zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?

Ah I thought you were kinda advocating guide, so I was wondering why, I guess I am misunderstanding how your list works.

I may have an inflated viewpoint on Metallurgeon. When I played him this weekend it was with with tidestrix hollow/sanctum gargoyle/esper battlemagex2.

Edited to remove dumb comment on why an uncommon isn't on a common list. Metllaurgeon is also an uncommon.

I need moar coffee, sorry.

Last edited by zatanna; 10-08-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #58
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatanna View Post
Ah I thought you were kinda advocating guide, so I was wondering why, I guess I am misunderstanding how your list works.

I may have an inflated viewpoint on Metallurgeon. When I played him this weekend it was with with tidestrix hollow/sanctum gargoyle/esper battlemagex2.

Actually, where is the mage on the list? He is quite handy!
Welkin is listed in the 6th-8th pile. I think it's fine as a 1 of in Esper, but I don't want anymore.

This is also commons only. I'll get to the uncommons around 1pm tommorrow.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 AM   #59
zatanna
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Welkin is listed in the 6th-8th pile. I think it's fine as a 1 of in Esper, but I don't want anymore.

This is also commons only. I'll get to the uncommons around 1pm tommorrow.
Yup, ignore all my commentary 'cept welkin question, as they were not relevant! I am in a phone conference + decaffeinated so I should just not type for awhile heh.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:20 AM   #60
rodfan316
It's Clobberin' Time!

rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to rodfan316

What cards are actually fine to take over O-ring? We were discussing this Friday and would like others opinion on this.
John Cena is the most overrated champion ever. He's like a 4 mana vanilla 6/6. Congrats on being big, but do something.
rodfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote