Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 03-07-2016, 10:08 AM   #7511
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: Look Hu's Talking

I'm not sure where this falls, probably under genius.

We have lunch meetings on Monday. Lunch is provided and they're usually solid. We've gotten Peiwie, fajitas, and sandwiches. About a $10 meal. Great right? The issue is everyone's hourly rate is much higher than $10. So they pay us with $10 worth of food to sit in an hour long meeting.

I feel used, but only slightly.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #7512
Equilibrium
Acolyte

Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?Equilibrium , waysr?

Wait lunch meetings but you dont get paid for the time?
Equilibrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #7513
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
I'm not sure where this falls, probably under genius.

We have lunch meetings on Monday. Lunch is provided and they're usually solid. We've gotten Peiwie, fajitas, and sandwiches. About a $10 meal. Great right? The issue is everyone's hourly rate is much higher than $10. So they pay us with $10 worth of food to sit in an hour long meeting.

I feel used, but only slightly.
If you worked through lunch, don't you still mark it as no lunch? Putting food in your mouth shouldn't equate to not working.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 11:39 AM   #7514
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

I'll try to leave an hour early and see if anyone says anything.

Old 03-10-2016, 01:39 PM   #7515
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

I love technology. Got the GP houston payment direct deposited earlier today. It took a few days to set up the account because they need ID, proof of address, bank routing, and forms signed. It's a one time process so nbd. From now on it'll be a couple of clicks each time Wizards owe me money. Too bad I don't play that much anymore.

Old 03-10-2016, 01:42 PM   #7516
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

The bad: It took forever to set up because somehow my DCI# wasn't tied to my normal email. I couldn't figure which one it was tied to, and had a shit ton of trouble trying to combine it. Finally contacted support and we straightened things out. Turns out my DCI# was linked to a fake phu email account which I used to set up twitter, facebook, and tinder. The trouble I had to go through seems fitting for the shit I've given him over the years.

I won $300 from GP Dallas last year. After 6 month they start deducting $5/month. Getting $285 isn't the worst.

Old 03-10-2016, 01:48 PM   #7517
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Wow does that mean you can reset your password and start doing Facebook phu again?
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:04 PM   #7518
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Probably.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:07 PM   #7519
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

That and start swiping to the right, to the right.

Old 03-10-2016, 06:48 PM   #7520
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Don't even bother to collect on 300 bucks for 9 months when it's readily available? Dang, Moneybags.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote