Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 04-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #71
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?
Default Re: Mgv

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveninghope View Post
yeah man, phu was like yelling at fuzzy and shit. ive noticed that yall in dallas are like, super nice. if someone isnt that good, instead of banning em from drafts, yall are like, hey guy, play more to get better. its cute.
Fuzzy was playing horribly. He actually had a shot at beating Bing in the tie-breakers if he played correctly.

1) Knight of the Reliquary fetches any land, not just Forest or Plains.
2) Skletonize the in play Dragger main phase, and leave a Forest up to play Nacatl instead of getting it Blightning-ed away you greedy ho!
3) Skeletonize the Dragger in the main phase when he is tapped out when you know he has Might of Alara.
4) Play Absorb Vis when you have 7 mana and nothing else to do instead of getting it Blightning-ed away.
5) I'm pretty sure he looked at me after every attack phase. He made more than one bad one throughout the night.
6) Sack Fucking Panoramas in the late game...that's what they are for.
7) Don't keep all red card hands with no mountains in your heavy red deck.
8) He slow rolled a few obvious turns, but it is Fuzzy, so we let this slide.
9) The deck should have had one island in it to begin with...
10) He still plays faster than JC?

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #72
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corenerd View Post
Starting a Team Draft at 2 in the morning is the suck
Weak sauce.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #73
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

sure but i mean, instead of like hitting him. be like, hey bro, this is how you do iiiiit.

its friday night. and we feel alright. the party's here on the west side.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:06 AM   #74
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

Quote:
sure but i mean, instead of like hitting him. be like, hey bro, this is how you do iiiiit.

its friday night. and we feel alright. the party's here on the west side.
But it's the same fucking mistakes over and over. You get the "nice" version like once (maybe twice). Three strikes...well...I never really had a quiet voice to begin with.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #75
corenerd
peek-a-boo
Contributor

corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake31678 View Post
Liking to play is fine.

You don't see the big deal because you're not looking for it.

I tend to whine when I'm losing....lol. That's probably obnoxious.
I always feel bad when I'm beating you. You get real quiet and kind of droopy sometimes I worry your gonna get annoyed and not talk to me anymore.

Although to be fair I get whiny sometimes as well my usual clues are I'll start saying, "must be nice to get everything you want/need" or something very close in that nature. although I would like to think that I don't do it enough to be considered a douche bag by the player base.
corenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #76
MGV
AS, B!

MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?MGV , waysr?

I was just reading Blake's comment about the possibility of having a JDS event (or other) be sort of a mini-PT Dallas event.

Basically playing out the standard portion of the event, and then cutting to top 8 for draft. now THAT is HOT.
MGV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #77
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqdao View Post
But it's the same fucking mistakes over and over. You get the "nice" version like once (maybe twice). Three strikes...well...I never really had a quiet voice to begin with.
oh alright. yeah if youre not getting better, then you stopped getting invited to draft.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #78
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

Quote:
oh alright. yeah if youre not getting better, then you stopped getting invited to draft.
His general game play is improving, but he misses all kinds of shit...but not first striking Pestilent Katharis....

Old 04-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #79
corenerd
peek-a-boo
Contributor

corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.corenerd is untouchable.

Quote:
Weak sauce.
Hal usually has to work at midnight, Blake has a real life and stuff to do on Saturday, Jett wants to go watch anime or grind WOW or some shit, and I like to get a full nights sleep since I normally work on Saturdays. There are normally only 1-3 people who can be out till 6-7 in the morning and not have it ruin there saturday
corenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #80
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Quote:
His general game play is improving, but he misses all kinds of shit...but not first striking Pestilent Katharis....
Phu, you attacked into Cal's first striking death touch guy with mana up...
binger is offline   Reply With Quote