Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-21-2016, 06:53 AM   #1311
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.
Default Re: Berni for President

the antics with the theater and this blatant distraction from his Trump U payout and pending child rape case are one thing - it's laughable behavior from a celebrity, and downright deplorable from what we should expect from a President

All of that aside, it's fluff and nonsense and I really don't care how stupid of a buffoon he behaves like about these sort of things NEARLY as much as I am sickened by his choices for his cabinet and transition team so far.

I can't recall where I heard it first, but when the KKK is supporting your decisions maybe you should make better decisions.

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:47 AM   #1312
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Alec Baldwin's response to Trump's SNL tweet is pretty money.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:56 AM   #1313
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Yeah I can't really keep giving chances when he's still running stupid gimmicks for attention

You got elected Cheeto

Quit the hijinks and lead
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 11:00 AM   #1314
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDash View Post
the antics with the theater and this blatant distraction from his Trump U payout and pending child rape case are one thing - it's laughable behavior from a celebrity, and downright deplorable from what we should expect from a President

All of that aside, it's fluff and nonsense and I really don't care how stupid of a buffoon he behaves like about these sort of things NEARLY as much as I am sickened by his choices for his cabinet and transition team so far.

I can't recall where I heard it first, but when the KKK is supporting your decisions maybe you should make better decisions.
I'm pretty sure the rape case was dismissed the second the anonymous accuserhad to give a press conederence about it and the day before the hearing

Yep, google confirms

Fwiw I thought that case was pure lies and it sure panned out that way

It's also cool that the case drop wasn't reported on at all by MSM (mainstream media)

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 11-21-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:31 AM   #1315
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

ahh, I haven't been bothered to look up anything about it really, b/c who knows what legit anymore.

fact of the matter remains, prez elect needs to be working on getting ready to be leader of free world, not bickering with alec baldwin about SNL and whining about some people booing his buddy at Hamilton show.

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:33 PM   #1316
Ilpala
Be the Bro. Ride the Pony

Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?Ilpala , waysr?

At what point do we call a nazi a nazi?
Ilpala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:18 PM   #1317
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

When they actually are one
Old 11-21-2016, 07:29 PM   #1318
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Look, I understand the fear but how exactly are you supposed to help who endorses you?

He is on video denouncing David Duke like 30 times since the 90s

He is on video telling his supporters to stop any acts of violence they may be committing post-election

He is on video denouncing white supremacy in general

White supremacists do this for every single republican white male

He offered a cabinet position to a black guy and has other races in consideration for other positions.

He married an immigrant

His campaign manager was a woman, and white supremacists don't let them lead over men

The people who think he's going to turn us into the fourth Reich are ill informed or nuts

Don't buy into that particular fear. Focus on his cabinet and keep a sharp eye on Pence. I'm expecting some horrible shit for gay people and the potential for disturbing watch lists for anybody middle eastern. I'm expecting a revamp of mass surveillance on everyone and the elimination of net neutrality.

That's the real money shot. Fuck the fake ass bullshit.

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 11-21-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:09 PM   #1319
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

You can look at his cabinet appointments and see why people are worried about racism.

Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon, etc.

One of the biggest worries that no one talks about is the Voting Rights Act. It really seems unthinkable that it's in danger of repeal, but it is definitely a popular agenda item for Republicans.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:37 PM   #1320
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

The white guy who can't help that he has white power supporters would like to remind you that it's the duty of all Muslims to spy on their Muslim neighbors and stop all Muslim extremism.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote