Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-06-2017, 12:51 AM   #1751
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

It's funny how left-leaning globalists keep having these e-mail leaks.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:29 AM   #1752
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

well it's hard to keep a strong hold on BUTTERY MALES

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:12 PM   #1753
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

4chan is too powerful now

Macron was livehacked in a 4chan thread similar to Palin in 08
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:08 AM   #1754
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

I don't they have enough time and people who speak French to go through all of Macron's emails and find things that sound bad with all the context removed. Seems like The_Donald is just spamming fake news shit about Macron and they didn't need any hacks to do that.

Unless the point of the hacks was to expose the fact that he sent emails.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 11:00 AM   #1755
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
I don't they have enough time and people who speak French to go through all of Macron's emails and find things that sound bad with all the context removed. Seems like The_Donald is just spamming fake news shit about Macron and they didn't need any hacks to do that.

Unless the point of the hacks was to expose the fact that he sent emails.
I dunno. they found Shia Lebouf's 'art' project in the middle of nowhere by looking at a webcam and studying constellations and using pickup truck horns to triangulate the location just so they could fuck with an unattended flagpole.

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #1756
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Dont underestimate the power of weaponized autism

It's very arguable that a grassroots campaign heralded by 4chan memes got Trump elected
Old 05-08-2017, 06:21 PM   #1757
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Yates vs Cruz immigration discussion was hilarious

Ted btfo
Old 05-09-2017, 10:55 AM   #1758
Ophidian
I'm always angry
Repeat Contributor

Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
Dont underestimate the power of weaponized autism

It's very arguable that a grassroots campaign heralded by 4chan memes got Trump elected
Agreed. This election was 100% Tumblr vs 4chan
Old 05-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #1759
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

Comey's gone.

No idea what happens to the FBI's Russia investigation now. I assume the deputy will take over, but the administration might push for a quick confirmation of a more favorable director, although the conflict of interest in allowing an administration to appoint the director of the agency that will in turn investigate the administration is clear.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:35 PM   #1760
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennuistic View Post
Comey's gone.

No idea what happens to the FBI's Russia investigation now. I assume the deputy will take over, but the administration might push for a quick confirmation of a more favorable director, although the conflict of interest in allowing an administration to appoint the director of the agency that will in turn investigate the administration is clear.
Helluva way to treat the guy who handed you the White House. I've always read about Watergate and wondered how the fuck so many bizarre things could happen, and now I'm living through even more strange times.