Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 10-12-2016, 04:13 PM   #801
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
On top of that, there is a leak where Hillary claims she wants to drone Assange. I think that might make me a little bit biased in his shoes.
This is just locker room talk. All politicians joke about droning their political opponents while in the steam room after racquetball.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:18 PM   #802
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Drone them right in the pussy!!!
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:46 PM   #803
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
There is no such thing as a Wikileaks source email that it releases to the public instantly

They vet, verify, and strip source-identiying identifying metadata out with an international team over a period spanning at least weeks and usually months

And frankly, if there is a greater number of independent sources verifying this information than zero, why aren't the dems using them as factual proof that the leaks are suddenly fake after over a decade of consistency instead of crying wolf? Where is the cyber security expert on CNN explaining these things in common terms?

Why do I have to hear "it was Russia" and accept is as gospel instead of googling my ass off and finding " some claim it's Russia because mass dump is their style and some metadata was in Cyrillic" . And the answer is because they have nothing good.

Neither of those things means jack. There are associates of Wikileaks who use the Cyrillic alphabet and this isn't their first mass dump by any means.

I'm thrilled to death at the Trump Russia link, but yes there are literally systems analogous to advanced google alerts that politicians use to zone in on key words of their choosing. How exactly do you think Hillary's "correct the record" squad hunts or things like finding dangerous tweets of people with zero followers works? Intensive, multilingual, internet wide scanning algorithms are very real and in place. And facial recognition systems too fwiw.

You can debunk most of the trash about how they don't vet by viewing their website. It covers their process and partners ( or at a minimum it did last year) And it shows multiple offers of 20k for multiple sources on varied topics, not just the one for Clinton documents. Which is another detail people use to prove his bias.

It's also important to point out that Assange is not an aggressive secret hunter. He doesn't just beg or offer rewards for both sides of all political debates ever. He offers rewards for documents proving rumored conspiracies. There are not really any about Trump, so he isn't interested. Perhaps you could count the tax returns.

On top of that, there is a leak where Hillary claims she wants to drone Assange. I think that might make me a little bit biased in his shoes.
Hahaha, you spent a lot of pixels explaining why Wikileaks isn't not biased before saying that Assange has good reason to be biased.

I'm not saying that anything they released is fake. I'm saying I have to trust them when they say it's not fake, regardless of what layers of vetting they claim to use. I can't verify that, any more than I can verify the authenticity of their posts. I admit that I came to trust Assange much less after listening to Snowden distance himself from him. I'm also uneasy about trusting the vetting process to be able to catch any doctoring a state-sponsored hacker might perform - it was one thing when this stuff was purportedly coming from random nerds, but another when it's pretty clear that there's a state-sponsored agenda involved.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:12 PM   #804
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

That's because the goal isn't to show that Assange is an angel, it's to show that if you're going to (rightfully) question him due to this recent string of events, you need to focus on the right things. and that this is all pretty explainable without Russian involvement, supposing there is a bias.

And a bit more on vetting- he shares the raw data with a pool of over 100 news outlets who are partners and they all vet it together to watch for shenanigans. So theoretically, whoever he listed as a partner has to also have been fooled by fake documents or have worked with russia.

Heck, they used to collaborate on that with the New York Times until cablegate rubbed then the wrong way ( aka they were threatened by sponsors and pressured by Washington).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...ic_cables_leak

And one final tidbit, barring a sweeping search algorithm, it's pretty easy for a twitter supporter to tweet an article to your team within minutes of its public posting. Saying a time frame of a few hours for digesting an article is sketchy in our digital age is pretty dumb. That plus Russian state media, though? Now we are cooking.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:02 PM   #805
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

LOL@ all these new sexual assault stories. Hey, if its working in the polls why not.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:17 PM   #806
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

I want to believe....

https://i.sli.mg/nbpQzY.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich...11585530650624

Also, lol @ podesta twitter and email hacks
Old 10-12-2016, 07:59 PM   #807
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

They're waiting for November to start releasing emails so the Dems can't replace Hillary? They already can't replace Hillary because votes have already been cast?

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:09 PM   #808
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

yea, that makes no sense. now i'm hoping that guy gets kidnaped so we can have the greatest conspiracy in modern politics.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 10-12-2016, 08:12 PM   #809
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

according to him trump will also be releasing his taxes. this all too groovy.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 10-12-2016, 08:13 PM   #810
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

I don't get it either

I also wouldn't take 4chan posts too seriously

Half the time they're about Jews and progressively bad racial slurs

But I do know that I want it believe!

And definitely check out that podesta twitter hack. They posted pro trump tweets, then got into his gmail which had some panicked emails saying that polls indicate trump is doing well in some key battleground states