Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 10-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #811
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
I don't get it either

I also wouldn't take 4chan posts too seriously
But you do take seriously the part about Obama getting involved with military action to ensure Hillary wins? It's all bullshit.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:48 AM   #812
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

God no
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 05:25 AM   #813
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Where my actual beliefs in that 4chan conspiracy post end are right after it says Wikileaks has all the emails Hillary deleted

China and Russia probably have them because Hillary had an insecure email server while in those countries airspaces. Which is pretty funny with all this Russian boogeyman stuff of you ask me. Ultimately, she's the one working with Russia. Anyway, if they have them, Assange does.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:23 AM   #814
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
The latest democratic strat is to act like Wikileaks has no credibility and that there is no way to verify digital documents and that Wikileaks doesn't do vetting.
Yeah, the problem here is that it's easy to believe. Think average person' s knowledge of the internet.

In all reality, the problem is really that he held a big press conference and then revealed... um... what, exactly? Someone remind me. Anyway, the problem is that he made a bunch of noise and basically said nothing of any real interest, and now nobody has any real interest. Load gun, point at foot, pull trigger.

Quote:
On top of that, there is a leak where Hillary claims she wants to drone Assange. I think that might make me a little bit biased in his shoes.
I was going to say that "This was just a quip" like Trump's "You'd be in jail" quip, but Tsung's was better...

Quote:
Drone them right in the pussy!!!
...and it's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I got to this one, because it would have been sprayed across my monitors.

Quote:
China and Russia probably have them because Hillary had an insecure email server while in those countries airspaces.
I think it might have been Frontline, or maybe a 60 minutes segment... but one of those news groups did a demonstration in Russia of taking brand new devices into Russia along with a security expert. They sat down in a coffee shop and turned them on along with his monitoring tools and watched what happened. It was less than 5 minutes before they could see things start being downloaded from the devices. I'm under no illusion that I have any privacy on my device, but it was mind blowing just how fast the devices were not only detected but hacked.

Hillary was using a basic mobile device in this environment, connected to a private server? Yeah, anything of any interest has been grabbed and is in the hands of a Russian. Whether Mafia or KGB can be debated, but does it really matter--and is there really a difference? Probably not.
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 10:02 AM   #815
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Nah couldn't be. Hillary's email server is just not a big deal and doing stupid shit like that despite advice you receive for pure laziness reasons has nothing to do with presidential competency.

Gdi can't believe I still have to vote for this jerk

Also I found some npr interviews with cyber security experts. Finally got some good info on evidence of Russian intrusion. The crux was that Putin hates Hillary because he is an egomaniac and she has embarrassed him on a few things. I still don't think Assange is in bed with Russia. They're probably just the source for the latest batch of leaks.

Again, an accusation against Wikileaks of Russian collusion is really an accusation against dozens of multinational news outlets that co-vet, proposing that Assange suddenly went dirty for this one story, and ignores the multiple awards for journalism they've received. Let's also not forget that the good old "red scare" was also used on Snowden, and people ate it up then too.

It's strange times when it's the democrats getting whatever they want by with the red scare, but nothing weird compared to the rest of 2016.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:25 AM   #816
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
Nah couldn't be. Hillary's email server is just not a big deal and doing stupid shit like that despite advice you receive for pure laziness reasons has nothing to do with presidential competency.
What do you mean? her email has great nuggets of information like this one!
http://www.epicurious.com/expert-adv...o-tips-article

Quote:
...Putin hates Hillary because he is an egomaniac and she has embarrassed him on a few things. I still don't think Assange is in bed with Russia. They're probably just the source for the latest batch of leaks.
Agree entirely.

I also think he likes Trump because Trump would be very easy to manipulate. You either massage his ego, or you prick it -- depending on what you want him to do.

Hillary is not so obvious. She's devious as hell. This makes her dangerous politically; the exact thing that so many people dislike about her (that she is sneaky and conniving) is an advantage in dealing with Russia. She can put on her halo while talking with him (I mean he won't believe it, but he doesn't have to) and appear to be in good faith and do something underhanded elsewhere. That's what Putin would do, after all--and it's what he hates about her. She's just like him.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:21 AM   #817
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Haha those are the best ones

There was one in the DNC leaks that just said "dick"
Old 10-13-2016, 11:24 AM   #818
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Haha those are the best ones

There was one in the DNC leaks that just said "dick"
Are you sure that wasn't just a post from TMZ?
Old 10-13-2016, 01:26 PM   #819
blake31678
pitchslapped
ContributorModerator

blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?

We don't talk about dicks here.

blake31678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:53 PM   #820
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Trump is absolutely going to pay some woman to falsely accuse him of sexual advances only to publicly admit to lying when threatened with a lawsuit, right?

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote