Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Video Game Discussion

Old 01-11-2017, 08:13 PM   #281
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: pokemon go

No babys.

Caught mr Mime on vacation, plus a Christmas pikachu and a ditto, so it worked out ok. Especially since I hit all that in 20 minutes.

I walk all the damn time and my eggs never make progress. Could it be my phone case? Map my run app works fine so I don't get it.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:37 PM   #282
rodfan316
It's Clobberin' Time!

rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to rodfan316

Went to Florida this weekend and the hotel I stayed at was an Electabuzz nest. Wound up with like 15 of them, and got a Pichu to hatch while I was out there too.

I really hope they introduce trading soon. I want a Lapras and have like 6 Dittos, a Christmas Raichu, and some other rarer stuff to trade for one. All I ever seem to get out of 10k eggs anymore are Scythers, Pinsirs, and other garbage.
John Cena is the most overrated champion ever. He's like a 4 mana vanilla 6/6. Congrats on being big, but do something.
rodfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:08 PM   #283
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Come to Galveston. Follow the twitter page. 2-3 pop up every day, and you have a 30 minute window to get there.

I've caught 5 one day, all under 1000 cp unfortunately.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #284
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

i dont expect trading to be a thing anytime soon. they have to clean up the game first and that's not an easy task.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:05 PM   #285
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Generation 2 Pokémon are live in latest update

Been maybe 3 hours tops now
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #286
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

I caught 4 new ones walking my dog today. Sentreet, Totodile, Hoppip and Murkrow. Then the server seemed to crash because Niantic.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:39 PM   #287
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

blissy is OP af, its skullclamp lvl and its not fun to fight.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 02-22-2017, 09:39 AM   #288
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Haha yeah I got super lucky because apparently during the valentine's day event Chanseys were only spawning in Mountain biomes and I caught 5 in less than 2 hours at Denver international. With double candy. And got zen headbutt hyper beam on my blissey
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:29 PM   #289
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

I evolved 15 dagonites and not a single one had dragon breath/dragon claw. Now all his legacy moves are useless. I guess its a blessing in disguise, saved me so much dust.

blissy still OP even with the new buff to attackers. all 6 of his moveset is atop the duel and defensive charts. that ho needs a nerf badly.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 02-22-2017, 11:40 PM   #290
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Spoof. You're in vietnam already, nobody is going to report you. (I have like 21 dragonites over 3000.)

binger is offline   Reply With Quote