Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 05-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #2871
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

He sent the unemployment office a 6 page document detailing every mistake I have ever made at the company and they determined that I was fired for cause due to severe insubordination. That company was doing so many scumbag things, I don't want to cost my former co-workers their jobs, but I feel like there are so many agencies I could call and have them shut down.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #2872
Spike614
Raze Fear

Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
He sent the unemployment office a 6 page document detailing every mistake I have ever made at the company and they determined that I was fired for cause due to severe insubordination. That company was doing so many scumbag things, I don't want to cost my former co-workers their jobs, but I feel like there are so many agencies I could call and have them shut down.
sorry I'm not making the connection between mistakes & insubordination

is that the word they used?
Spike614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #2873
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Oh shit that's crazy. A 6 page document?? And you actually did work. I wonder how long my document would be...
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #2874
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike614 View Post
sorry I'm not making the connection between mistakes & insubordination

is that the word they used?
Mistakes made from not following the managers direction.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #2875
snackdaddy's
Moist & Accomodating

snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?

Quote:
man you must have really dick stirred their milkshakes for them to be this vindictive.
snackdaddy's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #2876
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

My boss is a horrible human being who hates paying taxes (and cheats on them) and probably coerced my former co-workers into testifying against me. He thinks he is better than everyone else because his dad owns the company. He also has a reputation among service industry folks downtown for always tipping exactly 1 dollar on any bill.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #2877
Spike614
Raze Fear

Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Mistakes made from not following the managers direction.
How do you refute, mistakes prevented from not following their directions? proof of directions given?

sounds like its a bitch to fight
Spike614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #2878
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Texas is an extremely employer-friendly state and from what I have heard, when the employer contests it, they almost always win. Basically, what he was arguing was that by not performing my job to his expectations, I was essentially refusing to work.

I kinda want to get the fuck out of Texas. I really hate everything about this state, but I am too much of a pussy to go somewhere unfamiliar.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #2879
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

I hear China is nice.

To know me as hardly golden is to know me all wrong

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #2880
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Document everything. Write down everything that has happened including any verbal or mental abuse. Texas is not an employer friendly state. It's a evidence friendly state. If your boss came up with a 6 page document, you need to come up with a 12 page document.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote