Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 09-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #21
fletcher
Corenerd's Favorite

fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?fletcher , waysr?
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtexaskid View Post

i was hoping this blog would have tales of chicks and wild escapades. in lieu of that, at least provide a feedback circuit design for your nutty robot Agzilla.
That kind of hoping is only going to lead to heartache my friend.

But, since driving a stick makes you cooler, maybe Tobey will find a new friend that likes how he handles his stick.
fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #22
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Alright so here's the next entry.

Last night I went and saw Inglourious Basterds again. It was still good the second time, not as suspenseful obv, but I was raised Jewish, so from a very young age, Nazis have always been the ultimate villains to me. That makes it extremely satisfying to see them get killed. The look on Hitler's face when he is watching the movie where the German soldier kills a bunch of Americans... was the same look I had on my face 5 minutes later when the various Jews kill a bunch of Nazis.

So... anyway, this morning I got to sleep in, first class was at 11:50. I woke up at like 9, though, with a cat standing on my head and meowing directly into my ear. I kicked him out and went back to sleep. When I woke up, the whole upstairs smelled like cat shit, and sure enough, tardcat had shit on the futon for the 4th time in the last 2 days. Getting pretty annoying but fortunately nobody sleeps there.

So I went to class, nothing interesting, just reviewing pretty basic stuff. When I got back, I immediately smelled cat shit. I went upstairs and saw that, indeed, there was another pile of shit on the futon. I kind of think he keeps shitting there because I keep cleaning it up, but then again, I'm not just going to leave his steaming piles on the futon and let it stink up my whole area of the apartment.

Yeah so that's pretty annoying. Especially since there is a clean litterbox 10 feet from the futon.

Anyway, after that, I went to kinesiology, I'm doing strength training, which seems pretty useful. I've lost a lot of weight in the last few years by eating better, biking and walking, so my lower body is in pretty good shape but my upper body is still kinda weak and flabby so now is a good time to start lifting weights.

And then I got home, took a shower and here I am. This is a picture of Tardcat. I think I am going to make him my goblin tokens on modo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (41.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Tobey; 09-03-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #23
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

Lol @ Tardcat.

How old is the cat and are there any other resident pets?

Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #24
i_fotted
hates david ng
Contributor

i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?i_fotted , waysr?

Heh, I never really had a problem with my cat shitting anywhere. Cats are really tidy and clean so they would always use the litter box if you had one. Maybe he is doing it to piss you off or something.
i_fotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #25
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Well this cat is literally retarded. AND not our's, our stupid friend moved in with his gf and HER cat won't stop trying to tear this cat's head off, so he had to move in somewhere else.

My vote was to put him in the street.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #26
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

There are both physical and psychological reasons they may pull that crap. Hence my questions about age (physical) and presence of other pets (psychological). I've seen both.

Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #27
Crazyeye
Acolyte

Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
Alright so here's the next entry.

Last night I went and saw Inglourious Basterds again. It was still good the second time, not as suspenseful obv, but I was raised Jewish, so from a very young age, Nazis have always been the ultimate villains to me. That makes it extremely satisfying to see them get killed. The look on Hitler's face when he is watching the movie where the German soldier kills a bunch of Americans... was the same look I had on my face 5 minutes later when the various Jews kill a bunch of Nazis.

So... anyway, this morning I got to sleep in, first class was at 11:50. I woke up at like 9, though, with a cat standing on my head and meowing directly into my ear. I kicked him out and went back to sleep. When I woke up, the whole upstairs smelled like cat shit, and sure enough, tardcat had shit on the futon for the 4th time in the last 2 days. Getting pretty annoying but fortunately nobody sleeps there.

So I went to class, nothing interesting, just reviewing pretty basic stuff. When I got back, I immediately smelled cat shit. I went upstairs and saw that, indeed, there was another pile of shit on the futon. I kind of think he keeps shitting there because I keep cleaning it up, but then again, I'm not just going to leave his steaming piles on the futon and let it stink up my whole area of the apartment.

Yeah so that's pretty annoying. Especially since there is a clean litterbox 10 feet from the futon.

Anyway, after that, I went to kinesiology, I'm doing strength training, which seems pretty useful. I've lost a lot of weight in the last few years by eating better, biking and walking, so my lower body is in pretty good shape but my upper body is still kinda weak and flabby so now is a good time to start lifting weights.

And then I got home, took a shower and here I am. This is a picture of Tardcat. I think I am going to make him my goblin tokens on modo.
man i dont want to sleep on a futon that has been shit on by tacoon, i guess future visits to cs might be out, man tacoon sucks..
Crazyeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #28
zatanna
Contributor

zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?

You really need to get the stuff to take the stink out, otherwise they will keep going back to the same spot because it now smells like a litter box, but is a lot more comfy and fluffy than actual litter.
zatanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:11 PM   #29
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

oh that futon is gone.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #30
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Every part of the following post is going to make me look like a complete idiot. A comedy of errors, you might say, and there is no part where I did anything un-stupid that could have redeemed all the stupidity.

So I woke up at 5:30 this morning to drive to houston and fly to DC for my dad's wedding. I opened my email to print out my itinerary, and there was a new email from yesterday from my dad that had my Itinerary in it. I figured he didn't want me to forget so he sent it again. Although I am excited about the wedding, I was a little annoyed that I had to leave on Friday morning and mis my 3:00 class that I can't really miss today, but my dad obviously has a lot on his plate right now so I told him not to worry about it.

I had researched routes to bush intercontinental last night, google said to take 290 and said 1:58 for the time, Yahoo had another route through a couple of smaller highways that said 1:42 for the time, so I went with that. Big Mistake. I got out the door at 6, which seemed like enough time to make my 8:50 flight, and even though I followed the directions just fine and didn't get lost, it took forever. There were stop lights the whole way, and 2 lane highways where I kept getting stuck behind slow trucks. 2 and a half hours later, I arrive at the airport. Next time I'll trust google.

I ran to the ticket counter, hoping they would let me on 20 minutes before the flight left. The lady there informed me that it was, in fact, too late to get on the plane, but luckily for me, my flight was tomorrow.

Yeah. Big Fail.

I hadn't actually read the email part of the email, which said:

"Aaron,

I went ahead and moved you onto the Saturday morning flight so you don't have to miss any classes tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you.

Love,
Dad."

Fail on so many levels.