Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 11-15-2014, 05:01 PM   #3751
rodfan316
It's Clobberin' Time!

rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to rodfan316
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

Should have asked him if he was a fan of rods while slowly unzipping. those knees would have never come near you.
John Cena is the most overrated champion ever. He's like a 4 mana vanilla 6/6. Congrats on being big, but do something.
rodfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:18 AM   #3752
lordofnight991
I'm a lawyer.
Repeat Contributor

lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to lordofnight991 Send a message via Skype™ to lordofnight991

Ohhh, I get it. It is a penis joke.

lordofnight991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #3753
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

So I got a flat tire on the way home from work. Called Discount Tire to see if they had the tires my car uses and figured I might as well replace both front tires since the other one was also 55k miles old and worn to shit, guy was like "Yeah we have those, they're $15X.XX apiece" and I'm pretty sure the first X was an 8. I got there and the guy at the counter asked if I remembered how much I'd been quoted for over the phone and I said "It was 150something". He charged me $150.00 each for the tires. I did not realize this was a name-your-own-price thing and now I'm pissed at myself for not saving more money. First world Jew problems.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #3754
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
So I got a flat tire on the way home from work. Called Discount Tire to see if they had the tires my car uses and figured I might as well replace both front tires since the other one was also 55k miles old and worn to shit, guy was like "Yeah we have those, they're $15X.XX apiece" and I'm pretty sure the first X was an 8. I got there and the guy at the counter asked if I remembered how much I'd been quoted for over the phone and I said "It was 150something". He charged me $150.00 each for the tires. I did not realize this was a name-your-own-price thing and now I'm pissed at myself for not saving more money. First world Jew problems.
Should have had the warranty, then you only had to pay for one tire.

Also, when I asked for a replacement tire he gave me like 20 dollars off as well.
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:33 PM   #3755
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Bro those tires were on my car when it left the factory in 2011. And warranties wouldn't be offered if they weren't sucker bets.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:08 PM   #3756
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Quote:
Bro those tires were on my car when it left the factory in 2011. And warranties wouldn't be offered if they weren't sucker bets.
That's true in almost every case, except Discount Tire. That place is actually fucking awesome, and you can get free tires after they blow
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #3757
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?

Quote:
Oh factory tires, fair enough.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #3758
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
That's true in almost every case, except Discount Tire. That place is actually fucking awesome, and you can get free tires after they blow
I had a nail in a tire after buying the tire 6 months ago. Not repairable.

Free tire, not prorated.

I agree with not buying warranties most of the time, but Discount is worth it.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:04 AM   #3759
lordofnight991
I'm a lawyer.
Repeat Contributor

lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to lordofnight991 Send a message via Skype™ to lordofnight991

Second that discount tire warranty is awesome. You can even get it on factory tires (I did it with my new car). Free rotations, repair any problem, bring it by and they'll air the tire up in minutes...just all around good service.

Also, discount is very much "name your own price." I suspect most tire places are. Call a couple cheap tire shops and get the prices, and I've never had a problem convincing discount to match. This includes warranty.

lordofnight991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:22 AM   #3760
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofnight991 View Post
Second that discount tire warranty is awesome. You can even get it on factory tires (I did it with my new car). Free rotations, repair any problem, bring it by and they'll air the tire up in minutes...just all around good service.

Also, discount is very much "name your own price." I suspect most tire places are. Call a couple cheap tire shops and get the prices, and I've never had a problem convincing discount to match. This includes warranty.
Yes.

A lot of times when I come back they will give me a slightly better tire for the price I paid for the previous set because they didn't have the same tires in stock or whatever.