Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 03-19-2015, 03:22 PM   #3801
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

why in god's name would you ever something that stupid?
Old 03-19-2015, 03:27 PM   #3802
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDash View Post
are you trying to get him fired?
The whole world seems to be trying to get Tobey fired.

Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:55 PM   #3803
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

I didn't yell bomb or anything, I was connecting through Houston and after our plane was delayed for an hour to fix something, they then couldn't take off because of the fog in Houston, so we sat for another 2 hours before they told everyone connecting to RDU to get off the plane because they had another flight for us... And didn't mention until they started handing out tickets the 8 hour layover in St. Louis. So there were 20 really pissed off people and I was one of them, and the gate agents refused to answer questions and kept repeating "we can't control the weather" as if anyone was disputing that. So when one of the gate agent was giving me my new ticket (end of the c group obv), the tiger leaned over and saw I was flying non rev and lectured me about how my behavior was completely unacceptable for a non rev passenger and she was reporting me to my employer. I didn't curse or yell or anything, I was just the only person there who they could get back at for being pissed off about losing an entire day of my life to their crappy planes and not even being offered a drink ticket or anything.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:36 PM   #3804
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Tag/accuse them on Twitter of not being receptive of customer feedback and bullying. Hot keywords.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #3805
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsung View Post
Tag/accuse them on Twitter of not being receptive of customer feedback and bullying. Hot keywords.
Meh, if I got pissed that the Southwest lady tried to get me fired and then tried to get her fired, that would just make me a hypocrite.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:08 PM   #3806
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

I think it's a matter of perspective. I didn't think you were trying to get her fired but maybe have them revisit their policies lest she thinks she should be free of all criticism and has the next guys fired when she feels like going on another power trip.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:15 PM   #3807
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

You know, life is just so much easier when you don't actually follow through o ultimately decide to give a fuck about these kinda things. I'd rather just vent on a forum hardly anybody reads than actually have to focus any of my energy on doing something about something that already happened and amounted to nothing. Still less shitty than flying Spirit Airlines, although they do have better ads...

http://i.imgur.com/VglPgu0.jpg
Old 03-19-2015, 05:49 PM   #3808
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
You know, life is just so much easier when you don't actually follow through o ultimately decide to give a fuck about these kinda things. I'd rather just vent on a forum hardly anybody reads than actually have to focus any of my energy on doing something about something that already happened and amounted to nothing. Still less shitty than flying Spirit Airlines, although they do have better ads...

I'll have to confirm when i get home but i swear the subject line on that was everyone loves 69.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:55 PM   #3809
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post

I wish more companies would advertise like this

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:21 PM   #3810
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

so did you not say anything to her at all? no snarky attitude? just in general, i find airline employees to be literally the most helpful and most patient human beings on the planet and if you're nice to them, you get lots of little perks. but i rarely fly shitty airlines like SW.