Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 04-23-2015, 04:00 PM   #3831
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

im only recently starting to realize that most people are as big of assholes as MTGers.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #3832
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveninghope View Post
im only recently starting to realize that most people are as big of assholes as MTGers.
It's so true. Almost everyone is an asshole because being an asshole is something you generally have to actively try not to do.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:37 PM   #3833
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Quote:
im only recently starting to realize that most people in Texas are as big of assholes as MTGers.
ftfy. Not being in a miserable place really helps people's dispositions
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:29 PM   #3834
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
ftfy. Not being in a miserable place really helps people's dispositions
so, that's actually funny that you say that bc i remember when i was in college, i was like, man, why can't i find any women that i actually enjoy hanging out with? and then i moved to korea and had so many chill as fuck female friends. and now that i'm back in texas, i remember why i didnt have a whole lot in the first place.

so maybe there's something to this. though i wouldnt say "place" so much as culture.

EDIT: disclaimer. i don't think im like some special not-like-those-other-girls snowflake. i really really wish had i more girl friends. but like, for example, in my grad program, im friends w/ one of the girls and a couple of the dudes. the other couple of girls are super religious and judgmental and like not that into drinking or getting the D. so that's just not someone i'm going to jive very well with. and you meet plenty of girls who are like this but not that many dudes.

Last edited by eveninghope; 04-23-2015 at 07:34 PM.
eveninghope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:38 AM   #3835
sam51087
NOT a tumor

sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?sam51087 , waysr?

Quote:
so, that's actually funny that you say that bc i remember when i was in college, i was like, man, why can't i find any women that i actually enjoy hanging out with? and then i moved to korea and had so many chill as fuck female friends. and now that i'm back in texas, i remember why i didnt have a whole lot in the first place.

so maybe there's something to this. though i wouldnt say "place" so much as culture.

EDIT: disclaimer. i don't think im like some special not-like-those-other-girls snowflake. i really really wish had i more girl friends. but like, for example, in my grad program, im friends w/ one of the girls and a couple of the dudes. the other couple of girls are super religious and judgmental and like not that into drinking or getting the D. so that's just not someone i'm going to jive very well with. and you meet plenty of girls who are like this but not that many dudes.
Most dudes I meet are not that into getting the D.
sam51087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:41 AM   #3836
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam51087 View Post
Most dudes I meet are not that into getting the D.
you've clearly not been on tmz long enough
Old 05-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #3837
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Just got an email that I've been selected to be on a project team... In Chicago... From May 25 to June 5. Would be a blowout if I hadn't put the days off on my calendar months ago. I'll probably just cut my vacation a little short and fly there from Vegas.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:13 PM   #3838
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
Just got an email that I've been selected to be on a project team... In Chicago... From May 25 to June 5. Would be a blowout if I hadn't put the days off on my calendar months ago. I'll probably just cut my vacation a little short and fly there from Vegas.
Those dates tho. Pretty psyched they didn't completely bone you.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:56 PM   #3839
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

That actually worked out pretty well because now I can cancel the return leg of my trip to Vegas, which saves me... $80.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #3840
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
That actually worked out pretty well because now I can cancel the return leg of my trip to Vegas, which means I have $80 more for gambling.
FTFY

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote