Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 12-06-2015, 03:05 PM   #3861
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqdao View Post
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're supposed to sell those?
Says who? I want standard stuff. I've already traded some of the contents of those for most of Atarka red.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 05:50 PM   #3862
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
I want standard stuff.
That's what IRL drafts are for.

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:53 PM   #3863
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Or I can draft on modo and not have to go anywhere because real life is scary
Old 12-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #3864
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Alas as poor DGR, I redeemed ye late.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0055.jpg (99.3 KB, 8 views)

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:19 AM   #3865
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Just found out I'm going to start getting frequent flyer miles for my business travel, not bad since I flew 50k miles last year. Probably also want to get an airline credit card and put everything on that.

I have a number in mind, but I haven't reached it yet.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:42 AM   #3866
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
Just found out I'm going to start getting frequent flyer miles for my business travel, not bad since I flew 50k miles last year. Probably also want to get an airline credit card and put everything on that.

I have a number in mind, but I haven't reached it yet.
Did you not already have a frequent flyer account for the airlines you regularly fly for work? I sure do. Sign up for the major ones at least. I did because I fly a mix of United / Delta / American for domestic and a few others for international.

Went from zero status to gold on Emirates in 6 weeks last year. Yeah, do that math. Lots of time in the air.

Also hit it gold on United last year. Which is super sweet for auto upgrades and priority boarding.

And if you don't have it the TSA precheck is a must. Global Entry is as well if you do international.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 11:00 AM   #3867
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
Did you not already have a frequent flyer account for the airlines you regularly fly for work? I sure do. Sign up for the major ones at least. I did because I fly a mix of United / Delta / American for domestic and a few others for international.

Went from zero status to gold on Emirates in 6 weeks last year. Yeah, do that math. Lots of time in the air.

Also hit it gold on United last year. Which is super sweet for auto upgrades and priority boarding.

And if you don't have it the TSA precheck is a must. Global Entry is as well if you do international.
Nope, all my business travel was non rev last year, we got free tickets from southwest as a type of rebate for all the cargo we fly with them. So no miles and you don't get treated like a customer, you're just some asshole they are letting on the plane for free.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:45 PM   #3868
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Obviously leave it Tobey to be subject to the worst way possible to travel in planes for free
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 10:20 PM   #3869
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Southwest isn't that bad. I've only gotten totally fucked by them one time, and other than that it's been great. I was guaranteed a spot on the flight, so it wasn't like standby.

But now that means I can basically fly to 1-2 grand prix a year and have a hotel room and rental car for free.
Old 03-14-2016, 01:22 AM   #3870
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

did you end up winning that PPTQ in Denton?

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote