Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 09-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #31
arsenalpow
Fuck Sundays
Contributor

arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?arsenalpow , waysr?
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

Dear Tobey,

Your blog is actually good/entertaining.

Congrats,

AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb brignon View Post
im actually fucking awesome for many reasons, probably most known for my sweet stroke
arsenalpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #32
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

Hilarious!

Looks like you were routed along 1774 / 249 instead of 290... and it does look shorter. Google Maps is extremely good about letting you tweak your route by literally dragging your route around on the map. It's worth experimenting with to force routes to follow major highways.

Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #33
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Man that is fuckin hilarious, and also teh suck. I guess we know which way you will be taking tomorrow.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #34
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

So... update on the failday situation.

The reason I wanted to move my flight to saturday was because I have one class today: my senior design project class. That professor has the policy that every unexcused absence after the second, you lose a letter grade. Pretty brutal, so if I missed today and monday, I would have zero leeway to miss friday or monday classes. That would mean no Grand Prixes, no friday of PT Austin, no interviews that happen to be at the same time, no taking a long nap and not bothering to set my alarm for 2:30 because it sounds ridiculous and then waking up at 4. Nothing.

So the silver lining to driving to houston for no fucking reason was that not I at least had one friday off. That and the fact that due to my affinity for scrubbing out of PTQs, I drive to houston for no fucking reason all the time.

Anyway... I went to class today, and at about 3:05 a TA announced that the professor wasn't feeling well or something. She said something along those lines, pretty vague, which probably means it was because she hadn't finished reading our project proposals yet.

So anyway, all that trouble for nothing, although I also got an email saying that instead of class on monday, we will be meeting with project teams. Which means I dont get any unexcused absences all weekend and can go to TWO GPs.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #35
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
So... update on the failday situation.

The reason I wanted to move my flight to saturday was because I have one class today: my senior design project class. That professor has the policy that every unexcused absence after the second, you lose a letter grade. Pretty brutal, so if I missed today and monday, I would have zero leeway to miss friday or monday classes. That would mean no Grand Prixes, no friday of PT Austin, no interviews that happen to be at the same time, no taking a long nap and not bothering to set my alarm for 2:30 because it sounds ridiculous and then waking up at 4. Nothing.

So the silver lining to driving to houston for no fucking reason was that not I at least had one friday off. That and the fact that due to my affinity for scrubbing out of PTQs, I drive to houston for no fucking reason all the time.

Anyway... I went to class today, and at about 3:05 a TA announced that the professor wasn't feeling well or something. She said something along those lines, pretty vague, which probably means it was because she hadn't finished reading our project proposals yet.

So anyway, all that trouble for nothing, although I also got an email saying that instead of class on monday, we will be meeting with project teams. Which means I dont get any unexcused absences all weekend and can go to TWO GPs.
Good shit Tobey
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #36
Shadow Skill
年齢は知恵が来ると
Repeat Contributor

Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?Shadow Skill , waysr?

Who the fuck is Tobey?

Cock.

Random anoynomus cock.

[end thread]
Shadow Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
Who the fuck is Tobey?

Cock.

Random anoynomus cock.

[end thread]
Who the fuck are you?

You think you're better than me just because you have a much, much bigger penis?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #38
jrj8541
Heeeeey Youuuuus Guysssss
Repeat Contributor

jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?jrj8541 , waysr?

Quote:
Who the fuck are you?

You think you're better than me just because you have a much, much bigger head, neck, torso, arms, muscles, legs, feet, scrotum, and penis?
fix'd
jrj8541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #39
wtexaskid
FILF

wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.wtexaskid is a rep cirlce doucenozzle.

Quote:
Who the fuck are you?

You think you're better than me just because you have a much, much bigger penis?
not to mention a great speller
wtexaskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #40
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Just a brief update.

So my dad's wedding is in about an hour. I flew into DC yesterday, nothing interesting happened. The flight kinda sucked because I got a middle seat between two fat people. When you are the first to sit down in a row, you are kind of playing roulette with the other passengers that walk by. Like when a sick guy or a fat guy or someone with a baby walks by, I'm thinking "cmon keep walking!" and when a hot chick walks by my row I'm thinking "aaaand... stop. now. aww." Anyone skinny and well dressed is fine. Foreign looking people are kind of a toss up. Could be from some culture where they don't shower and smell like ass, or could be named Mike Rajeesh or something and I'm being racist. Same with old people. On the one hand, they are usually skinny, so I have room to stretch out a little bit, but there is also a distinct possibility they crap their pants. Anyway, I got stuck between an obese white woman who read the bible the whole flight and a fat black guy, so I kind of had to try and sleep in a weird contorted position.

Shit, that wasn't brief at all.

So anyway, last night we had a bunch of people over, my dad was describing the guest list, and he kept saying "There's so-and-so and their two daughters, and so-and-so and his daughter, etc." So that was kind of exciting, until I realized that there were about ten 16 year old girls there and none between the ages of 18 and 30. My scarlet V will most assuredly be traveling back to Texas with me unless I get mauled by a cougar or go all TMZ on a high school sophomore or something.

So, Suited up and waiting for everyone to get ready, I forgot to bring any kind of hair product, and there is nothing for me to use here since literally everyone else in the family has a jew fro. Other than that I think I look pretty good.