Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 09-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #41
Emunst14
75%er

Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?Emunst14 , waysr?
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

they are only like 6 years younger right? thats not that bad at all
Emunst14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #42
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Make sure they're at least 2nd cousins or else you'll make mutated babies.
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #43
Crazyeye
Acolyte

Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.Crazyeye 's rep power comes with responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Make sure to wear a condom or else you'll make mutated babies.
fixd

i know, rude..
Crazyeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #44
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Was the blog title supposed to be a reference to the V?
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #45
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

and the fact that I posted here for years and everyone else had a blog.

Sorry to bore everyone with all the non-magic related stuff, its just that I haven't actually played magic in a while. That said, I may have another non-magic related post later today, but for now, I'm tired.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #46
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

I think we like it.

This is like rodfan's blog but funnier and less sad.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #47
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

I really like this blog. I hope you keep up with it.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #48
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

ok so... the reason why you don't want to have sex with your cousin really has nothing to do with mutant babies. If I get any girl pregnant, it is a huge, huge, huge fail already. The problem is that you have to see them again, for theoretically the rest of your life. Similar to why you shouldn't fuck co-workers. I want to lose my virginity to one of two people: a) someone I am in a meaningful relationship with or b) a complete stranger who I will, in all likelihood, never see again. And (Warning: Emo alert) I'm not really sure I'm actually capable of a.

Anyway... the wedding today... It was pretty nice, relatively small ceremony, I'm really happy for my dad. We took a bunch of pictures, and every time, someone walking by looked at me and remarked "one of these things is not like the other." Everyone on both sides of the family is short and has a jewfro, and I am 6'2" and don't, so they probably all thought I was adopted or something. I'm not a goy. I swear.

A little disappointing that, probably for the only time in my life, I was the best looking guy at the wedding, and single, and yet had zero chance of getting laid.

So they had a lunch party instead of a dinner party. It was catered by an indian restaurant called Indica Heights. Sadly, they did not have the kind of Indica I really wanted, but the food was amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't have my wallet in my suit pants so I couldn't get drinks, so I had to have my aunt get drinks for me. It was like I was 20 again. Then I guess she told people that, and people kept walking by and saying "that's too bad about your ID" and handing me another glass of wine. So I was sitting at the table talking with my brother and some of my cousins for a while, and then eventually everyone does the hava nagila (no idea how to spell it,) which is where you hold hands and move around pretty fast in a big circle. So I get up to do this and it suddenly dawns on me: There are seven empty wine glasses in front of me. I'm shitfaced drunk. And then I went and did a dance where you spin around in circles. It yielded pretty predictable results. Fortunately I found a trash can that was kind of out of the way so I didn't make a drunken ass out of myself by vomiting in front of everybody.

And no. I didn't have sex with any of my cousins.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #49
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

That spelling is as good as any English spelling for it.

A Jewish wedding with Indian catered food? Nice.

Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #50
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
And no. I didn't have sex with any of my cousins.
pansy.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote