Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 05-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #501
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: Better late than never: The Tobey Blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I definitely offered my services idiot. She responded with "I don't know, we work together, that would be weird." That's why I'm confused. I tried texting her today and I'm not getting much response back. She's not going to cheat on her boyfriend dummy.
Pick one;

Continue working well together.

Experience something you've never experienced. And maybe still continue to work well together.

And the fact that her response was, "but we work well together" instead or "I have a boyfriend" should tell you something. AP is right here.
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #502
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Pick one;

Experience something you've never experienced. And maybe still continue to work well together.

And the fact that her response was, "but we work well together" instead or "I have a boyfriend" should tell you something. AP is right here.
Ok, so I'm not friend zone. She's almost assuredly not going to cheat on her boyfriend. So I have to wait for that to resolve.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:52 PM   #503
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

eatin ain't cheatin

gg.

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #504
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Ok, so I'm not friend zone. She's almost assuredly not going to cheat on her boyfriend. So I have to wait for that to resolve.
I think the correct answer is: Hey guys, let's focus on Tobey here.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #505
zatanna
Contributor

zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow View Post
2) (pretend this is all caps ok?) Jesus christ Trevor are you fucking retarded???? No girl has ever had a one on one coversation with a guy and said "I've never had an orgasm" without her wanting it to lead some where. You should have immediately screamed "allow me to help you with that" and got busy. I am so fuckig disappointed with you right now. You are officially banned from giving Tobey advice. This girl practically asked to fuck you and you passed. You weren't friend zone before but now you definitely are.
Ok AP...you live in some penthouse fantasy world where all these chicks are all hot and bothered and want cock constantly.

Girls say shit like 'I have never had an orgasm' all the fucking time without wanting to have sex with the person. They specifically say this to people in the friend zone. Dudes in the 'friend zone' are there because they obvs are interested in the girl and will pay a lot of attention to them, so saying things like 'I have never had an orgasm' is a great way to titilate and get attention from your friend zone guy friend.

Especially if her bf is gone a lot and she feels she is not getting enough attention, great way to boost her self esteem by getting someone worked up and fawning over her without having to commit or do anything.

Fucking gullible, god.
zatanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #506
zatanna
Contributor

zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Pick one;

Her response wasn't 'we work well together', it was 'we work together'. I read that as a co-worker of some kind. GREAT excuse not to have to do anything real with your friend zone guy friend. Kinda fool-proof, really.
zatanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #507
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

He's moving to Dallas.

Lame ass excuse.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:49 PM   #508
trevors dick
I'm So Sad

trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!trevors dick 's rep level is over 9000!!!

Man, I would have definitely hit that.
trevors dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #509
Texx
Oh Hai!

Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?Texx , waysr?

Lux, delete TMZ. Trevors Dick just won.

/TMZ

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Texx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #510
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

this is some serious skynet shit right here

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote