Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 01-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #91
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Or do you mean on monday when I'm at work?

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:07 AM   #92
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

Conan + Ice Cube + Kevin Hart + Lyft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:22 AM   #93
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

If anyone digs comic book cover art, there is a pretty sweet deal going on over at woot you might be interested in.......

http://www.woot.com/plus/marvel-comic-book-canvas-art#
Old 01-29-2014, 08:23 AM   #94
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Bad Lip reading of the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:00 AM   #95
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

News of the Weird:

Cow Farts Blow Up Barn

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/28/barn-e...-cows-4280780/

That's some serious farting.

Best quote in the article: Jeremy Cowles was similarly alarmed and added: ‘Cow farts are a serious health hazard.’
Old 01-31-2014, 07:13 AM   #96
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Going car shopping tonight. I'm pretty set on the model that I want, now I just have to hone in on the best deal. I'm one of the odd folks that actually enjoys the search and especially the negotiation.

Hopefully I'll have some sweet new (probably to me but could be new depending on the deal) wheels by the end of the day.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:50 AM   #97
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

If you are only willing to "buy today", you more than likely will not get the deal you want.

You have to be willing to walk.
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:21 AM   #98
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavoKDarK View Post
If you are only willing to "buy today", you more than likely will not get the deal you want.

Totally. I sold cars right out of high school for a while and I learned alot about being on their side of the desk. At the end of the day, I'm not desperate and if I don't get what I want, I walk. No skin off my back. I've done it before and didn't think twice about it. You just have to keep your hands on your keys, even when they value your trade in, so you can pick up and walk out if they're not playing ball. Those sly fuckers will hold on to them so you can't escape without talking to the manager (closer).
Old 01-31-2014, 08:22 AM   #99
lordofnight991
I'm a lawyer.
Repeat Contributor

lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to lordofnight991 Send a message via Skype™ to lordofnight991

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavoKDarK View Post

You should already know how much you're paying before you bet step on the lot. Even walking won't get you the price you want anymore. You need to know the dealer price and what the true bottom line for you car is. Then call around. Say x dealership offered me the car for $y- can you beat it? Do this over and over again until the reductions start to get to the $50 range. Then call the dealership you want to buy it at, say you have the offer somewhere else for $y, but their dealership is preferred so you'd like to buy from then but only if they match/beat it. If they say no, you already have a good deal somewhere else. If they say yes (which they always have in my experience), you go. Only ten do you have to be willing to walk away.

When calling, always make sure to ask for "drive out price, everything included." If they try to add anything on, just say no. They'll take it off. Only then should you have to threaten to walk away.

In the age of the internet, this process has become so much easier.

lordofnight991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:27 AM   #100
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofnight991 View Post
You should already know how much you're paying before you bet step on the lot. Even walking won't get you the price you want anymore. You need to know the dealer price and what the true bottom line for you car is. Then call around. Say x dealership offered me the car for $y- can you beat it? Do this over and over again until the reductions start to get to the $50 range. Then call the dealership you want to buy it at, say you have the offer somewhere else for $y, but their dealership is preferred so you'd like to buy from then but only if they match/beat it. If they say no, you already have a good deal somewhere else. If they say yes (which they always have in my experience), you go. Only ten do you have to be willing to walk away.

When calling, always make sure to ask for "drive out price, everything included." If they try to add anything on, just say no. They'll take it off. Only then should you have to threaten to walk away.

In the age of the internet, this process has become so much easier.
I've got a number in mind I won't move from. My goal is to get as far under it as I reasonably can. Every time I've haggled, I always deal 'bottom line' meaning the number I'm going to sign on includes TTL and any other random fees. I write my number in their sharpie and 'out the door / TTL + fees included' right next to it. That usually gets the manager on the first pass, which is fine. If not, I march the salesman back to the manager tower until I get my number, or I walk.

The worst thing you can do is negotiate on monthly payment price. They can roll all sorts of shit into that end number, especially on the finance side.

Last edited by Weazy; 01-31-2014 at 08:28 AM.