Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 01-31-2014, 12:45 PM   #131
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
Depends on the other criteria. 'A car' is very general. Let's use your list as an example. My answer: it depends. Could be demand. Could be great timing by the dealer / buyer. There's a lot of variables at play.
The dealer takes bids for any he might even have a chance of receiving, and the bids start at highter than sticker price.

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:52 PM   #132
phuqdao
Everliving Decayed Form
Administrator

phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?phuqdao , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
You know what's really crazy? Nobody would know how much the bunk bed cost if Phu never mentioned it.
Yeah...heaven forbid I complain about cumulative cost money problems with actual numbers...or James was looking to purchase comparable items at the time.

You owe me: ----- I owe you: Jonasdash-$1
phuqdao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #133
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

So there's a law in Michigan against driving while 'Super Drunk'. Link complete with photo of a deshiveled 19-yr old girl who was arrested for accepting the challenge.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/...man_accus.html
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:16 PM   #134
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Quote:
So there's a law in Michigan against driving while 'Super Drunk'. Link complete with photo of a deshiveled 19-yr old girl who was arrested for accepting the challenge.

The most infuriating radio segment I've ever heard was when this one dj (whose family has had an extensive history with alcohol) suggested that anyone gets caught with a DUI should have mandatory jail time with their first offense, the rest of the segment was just them responding to this deluge of calls defending driving while drunk. Basically, if you've had a long day at work, you should get a free pass because you have no choice but to go out and unwind. Only losers get drunk at home.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:29 PM   #135
lordofnight991
I'm a lawyer.
Repeat Contributor

lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to lordofnight991 Send a message via Skype™ to lordofnight991

Quote:

Texas has this law as well, except instead of .17 it is above .15.

lordofnight991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:54 PM   #136
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsung View Post
The most infuriating radio segment I've ever heard was when this one dj (whose family has had an extensive history with alcohol) suggested that anyone gets caught with a DUI should have mandatory jail time with their first offense, the rest of the segment was just them responding to this deluge of calls defending driving while drunk. Basically, if you've had a long day at work, you should get a free pass because you have no choice but to go out and unwind. Only losers get drunk at home.

Hoisting a 14 year old scotch from the comfort of my couch. Cheers.

And I can't believe that happened - people literally gathering to defend driving drunk as their right after a long week / stressful event / bad hair cut. Fuck those morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:57 PM   #137
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofnight991 View Post
Texas has this law as well, except instead of .17 it is above .15.

Huh. Not surprised. The dwi laws here scare the shit out of me. I'm apprehensive to drive after drinking at all in this state. Which is why i don't have more than one when I go out if I'm driving.

Quote:
Old 02-01-2014, 08:09 AM   #138
lordofnight991
I'm a lawyer.
Repeat Contributor

lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?lordofnight991 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to lordofnight991 Send a message via Skype™ to lordofnight991

Quote:
Huh. Not surprised. The dwi laws here scare the shit out of me. I'm apprehensive to drive after drinking at all in this state. Which is why i don't have more than one when I go out if I'm driving.
That's kind of the point.

lordofnight991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #139
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

One that's lost on a lot of people. I was oblivious to the concept of a blood warrant until I moved here. That blew my mind.

Quote:
Old 02-01-2014, 10:46 AM   #140
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Played this mish mash of stuff last night. Proved to be a lot of fun and it has game against a lot of decks. Played one match against RWU control that went 45ish minutes in game 1. Lost to ulting my jace and him having drawn his second elspeth leaving me without any solid targets in his deck and me forced to get my other jace due to the 60+ power on his side from an active assemble that came down t5. He ended up ripping his 4th d-sphere a few turns later for the win and I couldn't find my last abrupt decay in time. Fun match.

Deck
[creatures]
3nightveil specter
4desecration demon
3gray merchant of asphodel
1erebos, god of the dead

[spells]
2ashiok, nightmare weaver
2jace, architect of thought
3abrupt decay
2ultimate price
3thoughtseize