Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 02-01-2014, 10:12 PM   #141
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Um. I want this one.

Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #142
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

I've got her number if you want it.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #143
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

After a few weeks of rummaging through every online car inventory and classified ad in the Houston area and trying to get a couple of deals done that didn't materialize, I finally got a new (to me) car.

I went to a dealership on the Northside once I found something I liked and was honestly surprised at the pretentious tone the process took on once I started talking numbers. At the end of the day, they didn't want to give me much for my car, which I've owned since it was new and have maintained very well, and didn't want to move off their list price and the salesman acted standoff-ish to my counter offer. I was honestly taken back a bit by the fact that he sounded insulted that I would even counter. Yeah, pal, I'm not paying sticker on a used car. Fuck that noise. So, I went searching, found one with even better options at another place for much less and should be picking it up today. The process at the place where I bought was a lot more customer friendly and their selection was pretty awesome. I wish I could afford one of the cars on their showroom floor becuase it's my dream car (GT-R), but they were fun to oogle and poke around in while I waited on the final numbers to get put together. Overall, I'm glad it's wrapped up and I won't be going back to the place I started even to get my car serviced. Fuck those guys.

I'm looking forward to going from a coupe to a sedan but I'll miss how much fun my Si was to drive. So, long, little buddy. You've served me well.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #144
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
After a few weeks of rummaging through every online car inventory and classified ad in the Houston area and trying to get a couple of deals done that didn't materialize, I finally got a new (to me) car.

I went to a dealership on the Northside once I found something I liked and was honestly surprised at the pretentious tone the process took on once I started talking numbers. At the end of the day, they didn't want to give me much for my car, which I've owned since it was new and have maintained very well, and didn't want to move off their list price and the salesman acted standoff-ish to my counter offer. I was honestly taken back a bit by the fact that he sounded insulted that I would even counter. Yeah, pal, I'm not paying sticker on a used car. Fuck that noise. So, I went searching, found one with even better options at another place for much less and should be picking it up today. The process at the place where I bought was a lot more customer friendly and their selection was pretty awesome. I wish I could afford one of the cars on their showroom floor becuase it's my dream car (GT-R), but they were fun to oogle and poke around in while I waited on the final numbers to get put together. Overall, I'm glad it's wrapped up and I won't be going back to the place I started even to get my car serviced. Fuck those guys.

I'm looking forward to going from a coupe to a sedan but I'll miss how much fun my Si was to drive. So, long, little buddy. You've served me well.
Next time they try to stick you on the trade, try Carmax. They give a written offer good for 72 hours I think.
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:38 PM   #145
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.

Did you go to Texas Direct to buy? Their showroom floor is insane for a used only dealer.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:21 PM   #146
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

I did. And, yes, it's insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Old 02-07-2014, 06:18 AM   #147
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Fun fact:

Cranking Tool before 7am while working on massive spreadsheets kind of freaks out your co-workers.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #148
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
Fun fact:

Cranking Tool before 7am while working on massive spreadsheets kind of freaks out your co-workers.
If this is a euphamism for jacking off I can understand why they're freaked out.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #149
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
If this is a euphamism for jacking off I can understand why they're freaked out.
Multitasking at its finest.

Check out this pivot tab... SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Old 02-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #150
Spike614
Raze Fear

Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
yeah at least wait until noon