Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2014, 10:12 PM   #141
Weazy
Punter
Contributor
 
Weazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 1,453
Rep Power: 8455711
Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Um. I want this one.

Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #142
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor
 
grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dallas
Posts: 27,187
Rep Power: 21475413
grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

I've got her number if you want it.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #143
Weazy
Punter
Contributor
 
Weazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 1,453
Rep Power: 8455711
Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

After a few weeks of rummaging through every online car inventory and classified ad in the Houston area and trying to get a couple of deals done that didn't materialize, I finally got a new (to me) car.

I went to a dealership on the Northside once I found something I liked and was honestly surprised at the pretentious tone the process took on once I started talking numbers. At the end of the day, they didn't want to give me much for my car, which I've owned since it was new and have maintained very well, and didn't want to move off their list price and the salesman acted standoff-ish to my counter offer. I was honestly taken back a bit by the fact that he sounded insulted that I would even counter. Yeah, pal, I'm not paying sticker on a used car. Fuck that noise. So, I went searching, found one with even better options at another place for much less and should be picking it up today. The process at the place where I bought was a lot more customer friendly and their selection was pretty awesome. I wish I could afford one of the cars on their showroom floor becuase it's my dream car (GT-R), but they were fun to oogle and poke around in while I waited on the final numbers to get put together. Overall, I'm glad it's wrapped up and I won't be going back to the place I started even to get my car serviced. Fuck those guys.

I'm looking forward to going from a coupe to a sedan but I'll miss how much fun my Si was to drive. So, long, little buddy. You've served me well.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #144
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!
Moderator
 
HavoKDarK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 19,270
Rep Power: 7613291
HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
After a few weeks of rummaging through every online car inventory and classified ad in the Houston area and trying to get a couple of deals done that didn't materialize, I finally got a new (to me) car.

I went to a dealership on the Northside once I found something I liked and was honestly surprised at the pretentious tone the process took on once I started talking numbers. At the end of the day, they didn't want to give me much for my car, which I've owned since it was new and have maintained very well, and didn't want to move off their list price and the salesman acted standoff-ish to my counter offer. I was honestly taken back a bit by the fact that he sounded insulted that I would even counter. Yeah, pal, I'm not paying sticker on a used car. Fuck that noise. So, I went searching, found one with even better options at another place for much less and should be picking it up today. The process at the place where I bought was a lot more customer friendly and their selection was pretty awesome. I wish I could afford one of the cars on their showroom floor becuase it's my dream car (GT-R), but they were fun to oogle and poke around in while I waited on the final numbers to get put together. Overall, I'm glad it's wrapped up and I won't be going back to the place I started even to get my car serviced. Fuck those guys.

I'm looking forward to going from a coupe to a sedan but I'll miss how much fun my Si was to drive. So, long, little buddy. You've served me well.
Next time they try to stick you on the trade, try Carmax. They give a written offer good for 72 hours I think.
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:38 PM   #145
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor
 
grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dallas
Posts: 27,187
Rep Power: 21475413
grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Did you go to Texas Direct to buy? Their showroom floor is insane for a used only dealer.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:21 PM   #146
Weazy
Punter
Contributor
 
Weazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 1,453
Rep Power: 8455711
Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

I did. And, yes, it's insane.
__________________
Bets
 


Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:18 AM   #147
Weazy
Punter
Contributor
 
Weazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 1,453
Rep Power: 8455711
Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Fun fact:

Cranking Tool before 7am while working on massive spreadsheets kind of freaks out your co-workers.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #148
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor
 
grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dallas
Posts: 27,187
Rep Power: 21475413
grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
Fun fact:

Cranking Tool before 7am while working on massive spreadsheets kind of freaks out your co-workers.
If this is a euphamism for jacking off I can understand why they're freaked out.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #149
Weazy
Punter
Contributor
 
Weazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Posts: 1,453
Rep Power: 8455711
Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
If this is a euphamism for jacking off I can understand why they're freaked out.
Multitasking at its finest.

Check out this pivot tab... SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #150
Spike614
Raze Fear
 
Spike614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11,449
Rep Power: 4063120
Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
If this is a euphamism for jacking off I can understand why they're freaked out.
yeah at least wait until noon
__________________
<@Anusien> PV: They're just dicks in general. They're actualyl going easy on you by comparison
Spike614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.