Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 12-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #61
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Happy New Year!

May your 2014 be better than your 2013!

Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #62
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

I read Zoo by James Patterson over the holiday break. This one was a little left of center and I felt like the plot line was kind of sloppy.

It was still entertaining but I can't say I'd recommend it if you're looking for something to take up air time while you're travelling or up for a new read, if his kind of books are in your wheelhouse.

Next up is 47 Ronin.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #63
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Ok. This bitch is nuts. Claiming that sex is ALWAYS rape. Talk about femaNAZI. Holy shit.

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/...lways-rape-ok/
Old 01-03-2014, 10:05 AM   #64
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

So if a woman has sex with me against my will I'm still raping her because it's my penis inserted inside of her?
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:07 AM   #65
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.

Also, every time this broad dicks down her dyke partner with a strap on should also be considered a rape.

Haha, this sounds way more hateful than I wanted it to. But seriously by her definition just fingering a girl is rape. Wtf.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #66
Spike614
Raze Fear

Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?Spike614 , waysr?

plz dont link me this mind poison
Old 01-03-2014, 01:11 PM   #67
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
I read Zoo by James Patterson over the holiday break. This one was a little left of center and I felt like the plot line was kind of sloppy
I haaaaate James PAtterson. I read Beach House at one point, and I thought it was one of the worst books I'd ever read; I read the whole thing in one sitting hoping it would get better (and also so that it would be over; I couldn't just stop reading), and then I hurled it across the room and used it as a door stop for the rest of the year
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:13 PM   #68
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

The only thing worse than Beach House is that fucking article, jesus.

What Will said sums it up beautifully
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:33 PM   #69
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

I remember in college, you would always bitch when a commercial for one of Patterson's books came on that described it as unputdownable.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #70
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
I remember in college, you would always bitch when a commercial for one of Patterson's books came on that described it as unputdownable.
Lol, I did the same thing at team house. Then we had the conversation that they made it a word for Patterson or something because I was totally convinced it wasn't a word.