Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 08-04-2016, 03:37 PM   #691
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock
Default Re: The Chronicles of Weazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
Awesome court transcript (NSFW) turned into a Rick and Morty cartoon.

Non blair witch cam version up today.

Last edited by grimlock; 08-04-2016 at 04:25 PM.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:40 PM   #692
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:20 PM   #693
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Non blair witch cam version up today.

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:25 PM   #694
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDash View Post
I zigged when I should have zagged. Thanks for havin my back homies
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:12 PM   #695
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

Fall is finally upon us.

It's decorative gourd season, motherfuckers. Pumpkin spice everything, bitches.

I can finally spend time outdoors here in Texas doing things without the risk of heatstroke.

Football is in full swing. My Titans suck but I don't care. My heart attack Vols are providing plenty of entertainment this season. Baseball playoffs are starting. I hope the Cubs take the whole damn thing. Octoberfest beer is everywhere. Ren Fest is kicking off this weekend. A new magic set was just released. Decks are a brewing. Sealed is still exciting. What a great time of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:47 PM   #696
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Fuck up the Aggies.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:28 PM   #697
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

I'm hoping they put that game away early. I don't think my ticker can take any more of this team's shenanigans.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2016, 04:44 PM   #698
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

The fiancee wanted to do a trio costume for me, her and the dog (a pug).

So tonight she's a mall walker. Full pink velour track suit, fanny pack, floofy blonde wig and white on white on white walmart walking shoes.

The dog is decked out in a Texas bandanna and a little cowboy hat.

I'm the red power ranger.

By our powers combined we are:

Walker, Texas Ranger.

Quote:
Old 11-06-2016, 10:15 AM   #699
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Took the little lady out fishing off a pier in Galveston on Saturday. We hadn't been out there since she moved here and the weather was going to be great. I wasn't planning on Dallas this weekend so a day near the water and getting her introduced to fishing was the plan.

We got down there, did some fishing and she learned to bait the hook and cast in no time. I was really proud of her. She even casted pretty damn well using a heavier open face reel that I usually take into the gulf.

We landed a few sand trout, a few eels (little bait thieves) and a perch or two. We got to see one of the guys near us land a 41" bull redfish. What a beautiful fish. Not a bad day, really. It wasn't amazing in terms of landing a bunch of fish, but it was still a lot of fun.

What I didn't realize was that the Lone Star Rally was this weekend in Galveston. You know, 10K bikers all in the same fucking place. Needless to say our idea of capping off the afternoon with a burger and a beer by the water was a short lived one. You could hardly freaking move in Galveston near the water. It was a damn beehive. There were a ton of awesome bikes to look at but traffic was a nightmare. Not our scene. We headed back towards Houston and grabbed something to nom on the way back.

I would have loved to have been in Dallas this weekend but I couldn't commit due to the possibility of travel for work (which I did end up travelling to Spain, just a week earlier than I thought). End of the day, given the choice between Dallas and fishing, I'd fish every time. That's probably because it's modern. Sealed or constructed....might tip the scales in the other direction.

If you're looking for a decent place to pier fish, Seawolf park is pretty sweet. It's 6 bucks per person to fish and 6 bucks to park but it's worth it. There's a bait shop on sight and you can buy fresh and cut bait, both of which are great for flounder, trout, redfish and a handful of other fish that frequent the shallows this time of year. The only drawback to fishing in November is that if you plan on taking flounder home, the bag limit is reduced to 2 instead of the normal 5 for the rest of the year.

TL; DR - went fishing instead of going to Dallas this weekend. Taught my girl how to fish. 10/10 would do again.

Quote:

Last edited by Weazy; 11-06-2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:01 AM   #700
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

So, this just happened. I don't personally know Huey but I'm proud of him and our community that will no doubt offer a great deal of support.

http://imgur.com/a/95Mtk

Quote:

Last edited by Weazy; 11-10-2016 at 10:02 AM.