Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-10-2016, 08:50 AM   #1381
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

We are so fucked as a country of half the people think the Russians manipulating our elections is a good thing.

Seriously though, this is what happens when people who suck at computers run the country. I bet John Podesta has 80 icons on his desktop.

Also since this is dominating the news cycle we can expect to see the ceo of ExxonMobil named secretary of state any minute now.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:45 PM   #1382
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
We are so fucked as a country of half the people think the Russians manipulating our elections is a good thing.

Seriously though, this is what happens when people who suck at computers run the country. I bet John Podesta has 80 icons on his desktop.

Also since this is dominating the news cycle we can expect to see the ceo of ExxonMobil named secretary of state any minute now.
Little known fact after you have filled your desktop with icons the furthest most top and left icon becomes a stack of icons for all the new ones. I've unstacked 20+ icons from someone running dual monitors so they had twice the desktop real estate for storing icons. Some people will just never know how to use a computer.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:58 PM   #1383
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

I'll just leave this here and ask - what does the CIA know that the FBI doesn't?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01...ald-trump.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...?client=safari

Is the FBI also controlled by Russia? Why hasn't Assange shown proof he is still alive ever since the second DNC leaks were supposed to happen, but then did not?

Idk but I'll grab the popcorn. It's an exquisite year for awful conspiracies. #pizzagate

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Waldo_Demara
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:55 AM   #1384
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post

i saw some guy on your fb post talking about how there isn't any evidence for this. what was he saying? i didnt read it bc . but tldr pls?
Old 12-11-2016, 07:44 AM   #1385
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

That there's no evidence Russia interfered with the election because the mainstream media is reporting it and they have had scandals so they can't be trusted.

i.e. the reality a terrifying number of Americans live in.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #1386
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

To know me as hardly golden is to know me all wrong

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:26 PM   #1387
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

TBH the FBI investigated Trump and Russia and found no connection months ago and now even though article headlines might say CIA concludes in the headlines, once you actually read any of them it says "anonymous sources with CIA ties" on the articles

People saying there is no proof are wrong, but so are people saying CIA confirmed, and this is the source of the no evidence claim.

Go ahead, I challenge to find an article on this that sources the CIA directly instead of another article, or anonymous sources. You can't!

To a theorist, this means they're lying and to others it's simply means there is classified material involved. I hope Obama gets this investigation done soon.

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 12-11-2016 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:39 PM   #1388
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Using hack is also pretty disingenuous

The only hacked material you will find mentioned in any article is DNC and RNC emails. The news frames it as if Russia hacked voting machines, which is rubbish without any investigation. Again, hurry up Obama.

Here's a less biased headline
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.ny...?client=safari

Here's an absolute lie headline that immediately downgrades "Russia elected Trump" to " Russia is known to have interfered by hacking the RNC and DNC"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.880a9a1d1472

It looked to me like Russia was the DNC email leak source the whole time at best, and that's what many articles are claiming now.

It really is not optimal to be screaming about Russia before an investigation. These stories are a rebranding of ones from months ago. There isn't a new smoking gun or anything, just more intelligence officials speaking out about it.

And to be a bit cheeky, I have to ask- how do hardcore liberals reconcile being a Russian agent with being a nazi?

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 12-11-2016 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:22 PM   #1389
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
Using hack is also pretty disingenuous

The only hacked material you will find mentioned in any article is DNC and RNC emails. The news frames it as if Russia hacked voting machines, which is rubbish without any investigation. Again, hurry up Obama.

Here's a less biased headline
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.ny...?client=safari

Here's an absolute lie headline that immediately downgrades "Russia elected Trump" to " Russia is known to have interfered by hacking the RNC and DNC"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.880a9a1d1472

It looked to me like Russia was the DNC email leak source the whole time at best, and that's what many articles are claiming now.

It really is not optimal to be screaming about Russia before an investigation. These stories are a rebranding of ones from months ago. There isn't a new smoking gun or anything, just more intelligence officials speaking out about it.

And to be a bit cheeky, I have to ask- how do hardcore liberals reconcile being a Russian agent with being a nazi?
It's the current year, Neo-Nazis love Russia. Russia's government is like if every Republican dream came true, and also they're white and bombing muslims.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #1390
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Right you are!

I found an interesting, if grim Wikipedia article on white supremacy around the world.

Looks like those groups in the US are about 1/10th of the size they are in other places throughout the world