Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-20-2016, 05:53 PM   #131
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

trump is desperate for a change since his polling numbers have been plummeting.

utah is romney's state so trump is fucked there. RIP GOP.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:57 PM   #132
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveninghope View Post
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...mpaign-manager

i dont even know anymore. ive seen polls where utah, kansas and georgia are in play bc trump is the GOP nom. mccain's dem challenger is polling within striking distance in AZ, so potentially if repubs stay home this election, they'll lose a senate seat or 5.
That explains why McCain said that stupid shit the other day about Orlando. He seems like a fairly reasonable guy until he feels like his job is at risk, at which point he starts playing to the bubbas in the electorate.

I think it's going to be really difficult to predict what happens. A lot of people who don't usually vote will vote, and a lot of people who usually vote will stay home in disgust.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:00 PM   #133
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Hype!
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:39 PM   #134
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Have you guys heard this theory about Trump not actually wanting to be president and is saying more and more ridiculous things to essentially throw the race:

I didn't really think much of it until he started saying it's probably a good idea to start racially profiling. That seems like the type of bad idea that only cartoon bad guys actually voice (reminds me of this one Dem who suggested in the days after the Paris attack that ISIS isn't evil, they're just fighting for what they believe in or something stupid like that).

But given what we've seen so far, I'm sure he can just walk it back in a few days and start accusing the media of misquoting him on tape.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:43 PM   #135
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

lol, there is so much conspiracy theories out there. greatest election ever.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 06-20-2016, 08:46 PM   #136
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

like most conservatives truly believe trump is an actual democrat spy trying to destroy the GOP and hand gifting hillary the white house.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 06-20-2016, 11:51 PM   #137
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
That explains why McCain said that stupid shit the other day about Orlando. He seems like a fairly reasonable guy until he feels like his job is at risk, at which point he starts playing to the bubbas in the electorate.

I think it's going to be really difficult to predict what happens. A lot of people who don't usually vote will vote, and a lot of people who usually vote will stay home in disgust.
Where were you when dick cheneys daughter was a lesbian?
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 05:38 AM   #138
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post

Old 06-21-2016, 07:42 AM   #139
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

Trumps got about 1mill cash on hand. He can't afford tv ads in Charlotte. The insanity that riles up the base in primaries does not work for the general.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:44 AM   #140
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

I'm surprised Trump has an advertising budget at all. Just say something incendiary or ambiguous and here come the cable news networks.