Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-14-2016, 12:05 PM   #1421
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock
Default Re: Berni for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveninghope View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-donald-trump/

so super wealthy white dudes are going to be fiscally conservative by default, but these names are wayyyy less bonkers than some of the other people trump keeps close.
So this whole situation is starting to remind me of The Fountainhead and it's really unsettling...
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:45 PM   #1422
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...n-hack-n696146

An escalation of language to be sure.

Obama's deep investigation results come out in early January. I wonder how much of it will be public information.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:07 AM   #1423
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Every day we get more trickles of what they've really got

I figured they'd just lock up all evidence for decades so we'd have to take their word for it.

At this point, there is no more grey area to hide in. That report sounds like it's going to be amazing stuff. Terrible to hear about our country, but amazing.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:06 PM   #1424
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Why arctic oil won't be profitable without an insane tech boost drastically reducing the lift cost of 70-90$ a barrel, explained

http://www.vox.com/energy-and-enviro...on-opec-russia
Old 12-16-2016, 03:24 PM   #1425
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

The FBI now officially and fully on board with Russia having Trump winning as a specific goal

What a year!
Old 12-16-2016, 03:29 PM   #1426
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

I still won't believe it until I see a full report but hey

Fuck 2016 anyway
Old 12-17-2016, 01:15 PM   #1427
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

The Russian influence probably did tip the scales just enough for Donald to win, but still, it's like losing to the Browns on a bad call by the refs, it shouldn't have been close enough to begin with.

I hope the DNC learns from this debacle and doesn't just blame it all on the russians and racism and have Michelle Obama run unopposed in 2020.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 02:14 PM   #1428
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

We all realize that this whole thing started as a way for the DNC to glaze over the content by aiming for the messenger, right?

If they weren't doing sketchy shit and insulting each other and plotting there would be no leak. DNC uses deflect, it's super effective!
Old 12-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #1429
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

What was the most scandalous thing to come out of the emails? That the DNC preferred Hillary and that a typo led to the hack? There wasn't actually any substance to any of the email leaks except for all the media outlets telling you that there was a hack and that it was a big deal. Unless you believe in Pizzagate, I suppose.

And if the DNC railroading Bernie was the worst thing to come to light, they obviously needed to take a page out of the Republican handbook. Every one of them openly called a Trump a piece of shit until they lost to him and came back hat in hand. The message of we're playing nice and let's unite to beat the other side is for losers, apparently.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 05:41 AM   #1430
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

I can't imagine a single political campaign that wouldn't have similar emails. Even Sanders at one point said that his campaign would have said similar shit about Clinton. I'm really surprised at how scandalized this has become. Apparently in south Florida, the dem who polled well for the general lost in the primary because her opponent came out with her leaked emails about her campaign doing oppo research. It was enough to tip the scales for her to lose despite that she was up by like 15 before this. Do people really think that campaigns don't or shouldn't have oppo files?