Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-16-2016, 12:21 PM   #31
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?
Default Re: Berni for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
He seemed like an old dude - and putting him next to Palin didn't make him seem younger, it actually had the opposite effect. And, since the result of electing him President and him dying in office was the creation of President Palin, it really mattered.

Also - his superior military conditioning was surely offset by the 5.5 years he spent as a prisoner of war, including years of torture.
Except the argument was there before Palin and intensified after Palin. I distinctly remember not thinking much of it before and thinking "yeah, but what if" after. You're not going to convince me that Bernie at essentially the same age does not seem like an old dude.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:38 PM   #32
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

5.5 years in a POW camp. That's like smoking for 20 years.

TMZ political correspondent Tracey has spoken. You need to calm down.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:59 PM   #33
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsung View Post
You're not going to convince me that Bernie at essentially the same age does not seem like an old dude.
How about now:

[/quote]
Old 03-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #34
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Shooting 58% too. Nothing to worry about.

Old 03-16-2016, 02:06 PM   #35
Tsung
Yosemite?
Repeat Contributor

Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?Tsung , waysr?

Quote:
How about now:

Now you're just making fun of McCain's inability to bend his arms.

Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:23 PM   #36
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Hey guys remember last year when I offered 100$ to anyone who wanted to bet against Hillary winning?

And how only will Lowry took it?
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:26 PM   #37
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

I believe you, but you should link it.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:52 PM   #38
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

Quote:
Actually, it looks like if Kasich and Cruz both stay in, that could hand Trump the nomination without having a contested convention, which would be sad because a floor fight among Republicans would be hilarious. Most Republican primaries are winner-take-all (or nearly all), and Trump has a solid 40-45% support. When two others split the remaining 55-60%, Trump ends up winning all or nearly all of the delegates for that state.
The winner takes all states is where the math gets blurry. What I don't understand is the distribution of delegates from the proportional states. North Carolina makes sense, but how does Trump win Missouri by .2 points over Cuz(40.9 - 40.7) and gets 25 delegates to Cruz's 5? A similar scenario in Illinois. Trump wins 39 points to cruz's 30 points, but he gets 59 delegates and Cruz gets 9?
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:17 AM   #39
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

winner bonus.

gop primary math is crazy.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:46 AM   #40
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
Hey guys remember last year when I offered 100$ to anyone who wanted to bet against Hillary winning?

And how only will Lowry took it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
I believe you, but you should link it.
I already searched for it earlier and couldn't find where Will took the bet, only where Peacock made the offer

#HalfAssedHistorian'd

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote