Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-10-2016, 06:15 PM   #61
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: Berni for President

Bernie allows Hillary to be impeached.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #62
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

We don't need an economic professor as president. It would be nice, but there are enough smart people on the staff to steer her in the right direction. The white house gets to pick and choose the best of the best from every field.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:47 PM   #63
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
Yes, it is insanely difficult to get into an Ivy League school, and I highly doubt they would let someone in preferentially just because his dad was super loaded. Nope, that would never happen.

Honestly though, I don't think what Trump is saying is really that bad, a lot of it is just people cherry picking the most outrageous soundbites... but his followers IRL are the worst people and his followers online are 4chan who are the worst people on the internet. So something about Donald Trump appeals to the worst in humanity and I don't like that.
Yeah it's pretty terrifying

Every third word on the sub is cuck and there's five vote manipulated posts on r all everyday about how evil Muslims are

It's pretty insane that 4chan has the power to push a president that strongly

Of course, I wasn't bitching when it was happening for Bernie by another group of redditors, so...
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:20 AM   #64
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Kinda wanted to post this in Good Shows to Watch thread. I know Tracey will appreciate this.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/vi...n-donald-trump
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:41 AM   #65
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Kinda wanted to post this in Good Shows to Watch thread. I know Tracey will appreciate this.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/vi...n-donald-trump
Sorkin is probably kicking himself for ending the series too soon.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:38 AM   #66
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
Sorkin is probably kicking himself for ending the series too soon.
I haven't actually sat down and watched S2/S3 yet, but I thought one of the reasons was they were catching up with present time and they didn't want to make shit up?
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:12 AM   #67
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

I watched everything up to the Indian guy telling the hacker that he did it then the hacker going "no you didn't it was me"

Not sure why I didn't pick it back up
Old 05-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #68
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

NPR had a couple senior party strategists on this week (one from each party). Both of them said something along the lines of "I wish that we had better candidates this year."

Also, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... this is hilarious:

sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:33 PM   #69
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

http://i.imgur.com/0b9TNWc.png

Pretty good
Old 06-09-2016, 03:57 PM   #70
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Real thoughts on the election-

Obv Hillary was gonna win. But the announcement that she was already the nominee prior to California was pretty damn dirty. Bernie was not mathematically eliminated yet, and furthermore Hillarys total was based on assumed super delegate votes. Even a pledged super delegate can change their mind, and it's not even especially rare. In other words she didn't have it yet. Dirty dirty.

Sanders4pres has finally shut up. About time. I was tired of reading the 1-2 fringe polls that sanders barely ahead, behind, or at parity in the general with some sketchy math. Come on. I'm curious to see if the "Bernie bump" enjoyed by senators endorsed by sanders during the subreddits peak period reminds in the long term. Or if any momentum from the young voter base he targeted remains really. I doubt it.

On Hillary again- the email thing is a big deal. At least if you were a soldier in the armed forces. Then you'd be tried for treason no joke. She is only immune do to having basically the highest military ranking. The FBI is now admitting that they pulled inecrypted and important data off those emails server. Nobody cares it would seem. A very good job has been done as far as keeping people in the dark about how big of a deal that type of security breach would be to any other military officer in the US.

Other things I hate about her are her Benghazi doings and her strong ties to big money in wallstreet. Her not releasing her bank speech transcripts really does bother me.

But at least she is a very experienced candidate with real accomplishments in governing. That is so not trump or Bernie. I like Bernie for his attitude, rhetoric, frequency of attending votes, and some very key policies. But Hillary also has a pretty liberal vote record. Side note- lol at black people picking Hillary over Bernie. They'd rather vote for the woman who worked with Walmart to keep the lower class down than a dude arrested at the actual civil rights movement. All because of some welfare shit the Clintons got passed in the 80s.

Does trump really need his own bit on this post? Come on. That guy makes me scared to watch idiocracy again.