Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > General Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #981
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Berni for President

Its definitely a preposterous number and those are good explanations as to why. I suppose we won't know wtf is up with it for months.

Bonus conspiracy theory- early reports claimed Weiner had a folder of 10,000 emails labeled "life insurance".
http://truthfeed.com/breaking-10k-em...surance/32942/

If true, and with 1000 more ifs, Weiner's Weiner might bring down Hillary and thats kind of amazing.

I can't believe that a man who would prey on 15 year old girls online using the alias " Carlos Danger" has thrust them into this situation. No wonder Huma was crying on the plane. At a minimum, he has caused terrible harm to the campaign at an awful time.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:52 AM   #982
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

What an absolute piece of shit

I can't believe we've had two corrupt DNC heads and in a huge coincidence the the DNC head prior to these two is now Hillary's VP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/donnabraz...69360496353280
Old 11-02-2016, 12:59 PM   #983
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Latest email batch shows Hillary's prosecutor is a friend who initially tipped her of about the email investigation from a private gmail account

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-heads-podesta

As I covered earlier, a Hillary super PAC gave 467,500$ to the wife of an FBI deputy director. Supposedly for a political campaign, though she has no prior experience.

Chaffetz questions his motives as a continuing part of the email investigation, especially since even more money went to her than previously thought. He has asked him to recuse. To be fair, he may already be off the case and that is part of the inquiry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Clinton.html
Old 11-02-2016, 01:06 PM   #984
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

There's a bit of news so grim that I figured it was pure Donald supporter bull shit and didn't even mention it

I still do, because this election has become all about accusations of perversion, but since the "story" finally made mainstream news here we are

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html
Old 11-02-2016, 01:13 PM   #985
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

If this is all a pack of lies, it's oddly in line with testimony from others

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombs...-play-perjury/

Either Chaffetz and the NYPD police chief have gone full politically biased liar or something is up.

Either way, shit is nuts
Old 11-02-2016, 02:17 PM   #986
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Is it just me, or are the insubordinate FBI agents trolling Comey?

https://mobile.twitter.com/FBI/statu...61252621111296

supposedly the FBI is in chaos and I believe it

There's even a little evidence showing that rogue agents are telling people to request certain things with FOIA too
Old 11-02-2016, 03:25 PM   #987
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
There's a bit of news so grim that I figured it was pure Donald supporter bull shit and didn't even mention it

I still do, because this election has become all about accusations of perversion, but since the "story" finally made mainstream news here we are

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html
Pretty funny that FoxNews spent ~20 paragraphs on Bill Clinton's supposed ties to this guy and then added a 'by the way..' paragraph about Trump, but failed to mention that Trump has a hearing next month on a lawsuit related to allegations of underage sex connected to one of Epstein's parties.
Old 11-02-2016, 03:29 PM   #988
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
If this is all a pack of lies, it's oddly in line with testimony from others

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombs...-play-perjury/

Either Chaffetz and the NYPD police chief have gone full politically biased liar or something is up.

Either way, shit is nuts
Fake. And, plagiarized from a fake site.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/

Old 11-02-2016, 04:17 PM   #989
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
Pretty funny that FoxNews spent ~20 paragraphs on Bill Clinton's supposed ties to this guy and then added a 'by the way..' paragraph about Trump, but failed to mention that Trump has a hearing next month on a lawsuit related to allegations of underage sex connected to one of Epstein's parties.
I think that came up and died down months ago, but I find it incredibly unlikely that fox ever covered it

Also the nine women or however many stole the thunder on that front

Difficult to tell whether Trump or Bill is the bigger sexual degenerate

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 11-02-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:22 PM   #990
blake31678
pitchslapped
ContributorModerator

blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?blake31678 , waysr?

Can I just say that I HATE the fucking fake news sites. I don't usually get taken in, but I know people like my parents do, and the sites are very convincing sometimes. It's just frustrating when you go out looking for real facts to try and read up on something and your search results are rampant with BS. /rant
blake31678 is offline   Reply With Quote