Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Video Game Discussion

Old 07-23-2016, 01:02 AM   #91
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: pokemon go

A buddy of mine and I are going to Galveston to catch water pokemons on monday. 28 is ridiculous though. Everyone at asgard is at like 23, and i thought the grind hard.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:32 AM   #92
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
https://pokevision.com

Work smarter, not harder
Pokevision is so depressing. The default location is the Santa Monica Pier, and there are like 8 Electabuzz's and a Charizard and a Lapras and then I go to my location and there is like... a ratata down the street and then a pidgey 3 blocks in the other direction.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:59 AM   #93
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

Does evee evolution trick not work anymore? i keep getting flareon for my rainers and sparky.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 08:09 AM   #94
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

it's supposed to work only for the first one.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:21 AM   #95
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

So I have been looking at the IV's of my pokemon using this IV calculator (IV's are basically extra bonuses that are randomly applied to the stats of your pokemon, max in each category is 15.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1812532592

So... I think Vaporeon is super boring to put on gyms and I only use mine to attack, then always put something more rare and interesting on top.

My Vaporeon is 96% perfect. None of my other big pokemon are even over 70%.

Last edited by Tobey; 07-23-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:48 AM   #96
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

damm already min/maxing
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 07-23-2016, 12:42 PM   #97
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
A buddy of mine and I are going to Galveston to catch water pokemons on monday. 28 is ridiculous though. Everyone at asgard is at like 23, and i thought the grind hard.
What's there? Are you farming vulpix?
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 07-23-2016, 02:33 PM   #98
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Meet up for food and drinks? I wanted to head that way either Monday or Tuesday and test some recommended bars and food places out
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:22 PM   #99
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
I don't know, but I'll look into stops along the way. It's not exactly farming, but mini vacation where we catch pokemon.

So there's a block with 7 pokestops, 4 at one end and 3 at the other. Walked back and forth tonight with Jeremy and Amanda and caught a ton while replenishing pokeballs. Amanda got tired and we went home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
Meet up for food and drinks? I wanted to head that way either Monday or Tuesday and test some recommended bars and food places out
We're going monday night, probably leaving around 6 or 7. Let me know if you want to come.

Probably won't come back until midnightish.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:23 PM   #100
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
Not sure. Jeremy got an address that's 40 minutes north for some kind of farm at a park. Level 25 dude claims it's better than the charmander park in sugar land. We're probably going to go there on Sunday.

The park and stops are drivable, so we're aiming for 2ish.