Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Video Game Discussion

Old 07-26-2016, 12:43 AM   #111
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.
Default Re: pokemon go

Galveston is the tits. We hit up the cemetery. It's a circle with 7 pokestops and 1 gym. We got there late and apparently they close the cemetery at dusk. That didn't stop us from driving around a few times.

Went to the Strands after. There's literally 2-3 pokestops per intersection. We got there around 9pm on a Monday and there was no one on the road. It was easy to drive and spin at the same time. I started with 30 pokeballs and now have about 200. The number of stops were insane.

Stopped by the Seawall after. Found a place to eat. Good food and it was on top of a gym. Took the gym over a few times, and caught some pokemons.

We went back to the Strand to get a few more pokestops on the way back.

Leveled up about 30000-35000 exps for the day. Should have enough pokemons to do the egg/evolve trick tomorrow. Got to level 21 tonight, hoping to get to level 22 tomorrow.

Caught 4 or 5 pokemon that I didn't have before.

Definitely running it back sometime soon. Most likely Friday.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 01:10 AM   #112
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

I had 1.5 hours of battery and made level 7 from fresh account

That shit was rediculous

Also have but an iPhone if you value battery life or a halfway decent wireless antenna

Also, proprietary bullshit charger

Fuck you apple
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 01:12 AM   #113
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Had a pidgeot spawn on the way home

Shit was hard as fuck to catch

It broke 4 balls, wasted like 20 total and then ran away never to be seen again

Fuck
Old 07-26-2016, 10:55 PM   #114
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Hit Discovery Green tonight. Lots of pokestops, lots of people, and a nice loop. There were pokemons poping up ever minute or two, but nothing new for me. My legs are pretty tired though. Definitely walked more than the 3km the egg said I did. That's some bullshit.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 12:24 AM   #115
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

yea, not sure how those eggs work. i just know its really inefficient on a bike too even if you go less than 10mph. you don't get the full distance. i don't even think you get half of it.

walking is probably the best.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:59 AM   #116
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
yea, not sure how those eggs work. i just know its really inefficient on a bike too even if you go less than 10mph. you don't get the full distance. i don't even think you get half of it.

walking is probably the best.
Tobey Brad and I have been noticing that if you go in a circuit that it's not very good at counting your kms. I think its best to walk a really long line. I have been running map my fitness in the background and the game is terrible at tracking kms lol.

My fitness app was showing that we had walked as many miles as the game gave us credit for kms. It would be hilarious if they were like fuck these fat americans we'll label it km but we'll measure it in miles.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:22 AM   #117
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

hahahah
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 07-27-2016, 09:47 AM   #118
MagicalHack
Colonel Angus
Contributor

MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?MagicalHack , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Galveston is the tits. We hit up the cemetery.
...and now Galveston's Board of Tourism has their new slogan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike614 View Post
I read an entire web article on intellectual property law!
MagicalHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:13 AM   #119
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Caught an abra on the way home from team draft

Fuck yeah
Old 07-27-2016, 11:24 AM   #120
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

I really want to hit up the dike in texas city. Anyone want to carpool?
geoff - $$$$$$$