Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Video Game Discussion

Old 07-28-2016, 02:02 PM   #131
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos
Default Re: pokemon go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutz View Post
My boys ditched store draft after round 3 of 4 (0-3 and 1-2 respectively) to go walking around the store area to catch Pokémon.

It didn't occur to me until the next day that I'd let the boys just wander around unsupervised in the dark in a strange residential area for an hour.

Then it occurred to me that Joshua is only months away from going for his learner's permit.

#old
Well and this should be totally acceptable right? The world is NOT scary, despite what FoxNews wants people to believe. (As 'wisest man on TMZ,' I'm sure you understand all of this lol). Remember how everyone used to let their kids wander? The world was less safe then - ipso facto, FREERANGE KIDS ARE GOOD
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:30 PM   #132
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Have you seen strange things? I imagine when it's your kids reason and logic doesn't always trump what if

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:00 PM   #133
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Have you seen strange things? I imagine when it's your kids reason and logic doesn't always trump what if
Sure, it's harder to actually rationalize when it's your kids/blood/situation. But remember, this fear of freeranging our kids is like...less than 20 years old right? So it should be more squashable with facts. Don't go all Newt Gingrich on me now...I've been thinking about that video so much, it's really, really frustrating.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:14 PM   #134
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Hit up Discovery Green again tonight. Caught a 767 Snorlax at level 22. WTF? Ton of pokestops, but Pokemons were spawning every minute and I almost ran out of balls. It's kind of annoying with Amanda there because of her short legs and tiny bladder. Jeremy and I could have cover so much more ground, and not run out of pokeballs.

Galveston tomorrow. Pretty excited. Gotta keep going hard until level 30 and then quit.

Old 07-29-2016, 12:07 AM   #135
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Gotta keep going hard until level 30 and then quit.
I hear all the cool kids stop at level 27

To know me as hardly golden is to know me all wrong

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:19 AM   #136
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

Does anyone know of a gastly nest? I think my goal is to get 142 before i quit. Fuck those continent exclusive pokemons.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:00 AM   #137
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

I don't know about nest, but I have enough to evolve one. I do a lot of hunting at night so that might have something to do with it.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:32 AM   #138
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Well and this should be totally acceptable right? The world is NOT scary, despite what FoxNews wants people to believe. (As 'wisest man on TMZ,' I'm sure you understand all of this lol). Remember how everyone used to let their kids wander? The world was less safe then - ipso facto, FREERANGE KIDS ARE GOOD
Get out of here with your facts. Facts don't matter, people don't FEEL safe and that's what really matters.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:33 PM   #139
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

They nerfed the shit out of Vaporeon. Water gun went from 10 damage to 6.

That was actually pretty quick
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:24 AM   #140
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

Are there patch notes?
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote