Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Video Game Discussion

Old 08-04-2016, 07:49 PM   #161
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: pokemon go

https://mobile.twitter.com/PokemonGo...01330967326720

Also, Chinese bots of levels 32 and up have taken every gym around me

RIP

Fucking god damn. Every update they make breaks the game.

Is niantic secretly wizards of the coast?
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 12:21 AM   #162
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

yea i used to be able to hold 4-5 gyms a night. now they get retaken every 30 seconds. fucking crazy.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:32 PM   #163
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

The banwave will come eventually, hopefully.

At least some of the cheaters only put one Pokemon on a gym so my Poliwrath can be the minor boss you have to defeat before taking on the 2800 Dragonite. Only way I was able to get my guys on any gyms yesterday.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:24 PM   #164
SYLAR420
Beginner

SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?SYLAR420 , waysr?

Pika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SYLAR420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:30 PM   #165
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

lol Vernon so random

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:29 PM   #166
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

anyone still playing?

dunno when or if a banwave is happening, but game is full of people like this.

with total capture of ~16k pokemon, not counting the capture rate, obtaining this legitimately has a p-value < 0.0001.

this guy botted up to 36, then used some kind of MITM to give himself perfect pokemon, then logs on to pokeadvisor. dunno how easy it is to MITM, and i haven't seen any programs publicly available, but seems like it would be easy to do something about this before any more updates are made.

imho, game is dead without a banwave in the next two weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (16.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (19.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by ennuistic; 08-08-2016 at 03:34 PM.
ennuistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:35 PM   #167
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

fuck imgur, btw.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:40 PM   #168
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

RIP pokeadvisor. Niantic is so gay. Pokeadvisor is the dotabuff of pokemon go.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:41 PM   #169
caleb brignon
cookin pies with my baby

caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?caleb brignon , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to caleb brignon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennuistic View Post
anyone still playing?

dunno when or if a banwave is happening, but game is full of people like this.

with total capture of ~16k pokemon, not counting the capture rate, obtaining this legitimately has a p-value < 0.0001.

this guy botted up to 36, then used some kind of MITM to give himself perfect pokemon, then logs on to pokeadvisor. dunno how easy it is to MITM, and i haven't seen any programs publicly available, but seems like it would be easy to do something about this before any more updates are made.

imho, game is dead without a banwave in the next two weeks.
is it really dead? wouldnt botters/scripters/cheaters like that only remove others being able to take gyms? i dont play it so i really dont know exact details. but it seems like people dont play that game for its player vs player (or pokemon rather) aspect.

i seriously dont think that will do anything noticeable to the population. the game is largely casual and i dont think many of those people care about not being able to get gyms. they would also just assume whoever is in there or taking them are doing it legitimately because people are naive.
caleb brignon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:42 PM   #170
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Nah man

So salty about this

I knew that this game would suck me into a black hole so I waited until summer semester was over. So then I start with a Galveston run with Bing. And go to level 7 in like 5 hours. Did another run next week with Bing and Vela. Boom, up to level 12. Pokedex 60ish. Fuck yeah. Come home and enjoyed a week of normal play. Then they broke the fucking radar and every location site while Chinese cheaters filled every gym with level 30 and up.

Fuck you niantic. Was totally going to give you incubator money before you let it go to shit.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote