Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Video Game Discussion

Old 08-08-2016, 07:36 PM   #181
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?
Default Re: pokemon go

its possible that they weren't capped previously, but they fixed it rather early in the game's life - probably after the 3rd week?

also there is a possibility that that particular catch was a normal/lure spawn that happened to be the same type as the nest spawn.

some people have said that lured/incense pokemon have an upshifted iv distribution as well, but i've yet to see any numbers publicly posted.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:17 PM   #182
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Nah fuck what I said earlier

That all makes perfect sense. I'm just too lazy to farm IVs from eggs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Waldo_Demara
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:27 PM   #183
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennuistic View Post
but i've yet to see any numbers publicly posted.
PoGO in a nutshell.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:04 PM   #184
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

A guy next to me 2 levels lower just caught a 622 100% dratini. Mine was 270 fml.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:52 PM   #185
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

are you not 30 yet?

given the way you play, i thought for sure you would be.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:31 PM   #186
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

Man hell no i been slacking. Been watching a lot of dota
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 08-08-2016, 10:33 PM   #187
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb brignon View Post
i mean. obviously you guys play games similarly to the way i do. so it probably is dead to you if youre noticing an influx of cheaters and they arent really stopping it. you needed those gyms in your life and to flex your pokenuts all over other nerds faces. i get it.

but i was just questioning him for the game in general. i highly doubt it will affect most players. we all met and are gathered on a forum meant for a game that we played competitively. i also dont think pokemon go was ever intended to draw in the competitive crowd lol....nor does it intend to cater to them. if they ever add ranked gyms or fucking CP requirements for certain areas then maybe ill think theyre targeting a different audience.
Agree with this

I still haven't picked a team lol, level 18
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 02:50 PM   #188
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

Pokemon Go available in vietnam now. Jesus so many people are gonna get mugged.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 08-09-2016, 03:58 PM   #189
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

I'm still really enjoying Pokemon go. With every other game, it's always a battle between playing the game and trying not to get fat. Pokemon go takes that drawback away, and there is no way I would have walked 219 km in this amount of time otherwise. And with the way the egg tracker shortchanges you, probably more like 219 miles.

It's a game made by a small company that never expected this kind of global phenomenon and is in way over their heads trying to keep the whole thing afloat. Niantic has handled things really poorly from a community relations standpoint, but they are actually communicating with the public now and seem to be trying to make the game last and not just take whatever money they can and run.

Pokeadvisor was nice, but from day 1, every reddit thread had the question "Is this a violation of the ToS" and every time, the answer was yes. It was a matter of when, not if it would get shut down.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 05:19 PM   #190
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

i'm at 153 km but i started the game about a week late. i'm still enjoying it. its a nice change of pace from the other shit i play.
geoff - $$$$$$$