Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Video Game Discussion

Old 09-05-2016, 08:06 AM   #241
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?
Default Re: pokemon go

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
That's fair and all, but if I really want dratini I'd rather spend a few hours on the dike and get 3-4 per hour. I want to say there are spot in dallas where you can farm dratini. There are spot in Houston, not Galveston where dratini appear frequently enough. Stuff like snorlax and lapras that are virtually impossible to get consistently, but it's still a beating to essentially hatch a 10km egg to get 3 candy.

I mean it's free so it's hard to complain, but it's like getting a couple of commons and an uncommon for playing FNM: free and virtually worthless.
There's definitely not a spot where you can get 3-4 per hour. There are a couple spots with water spawns everywhere that you might see 1 dratini per hour or so.

I'll probably walk a Grimer first actually. AFAIK there are no grimer nests in Dallas, I just occasionally see one in random places and only have 35 candy at this point.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:08 AM   #242
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

Ive been trying to claim 10 gyms everynight now. Really need some good snorlaxes and lapras. All I have are 2nd tier defenders. I probably won't be anywhere without a snorlax or lapras sighting.
geoff - $$$$$$$

trading integrity for snapcasters
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:29 AM   #243
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

When are you going? I've been going late and it's not that hard. 1 or 2 will get taken along the way, but you should get to 12 in the end. You're a level or 2 ahead of me right?

And Snorlax, Lap doesn't matter if you don't get the gym above level 4. 2-3 pokemons are super easy to beat regardless of how good they are.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:41 AM   #244
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?chad , waysr?

i usually get home around 10 and try to take every gym within a 2 mile radius of me. 10 is hard since i usually lose some before i finish my rounds but i get around 8-10. there are a couple in lvl10 gyms and those are pretty safe.

i'm lvl30 and haven't been trying to exp. its slow as fuck.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 09-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #245
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

Oh, I've been going around midnight to 4am. I don't bother with anything higher than 5 and take over everything below. Every now and then someone took over the gym I'm after recently and I can just put a guy in there.

Bellaire and Hwy 6 is great btw. There are 6 gyms within a mile radius of the Walgreens. I'll either take the direct route home if I can get 10, or the slightly longer one if people are fucking my shit up.

binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:47 AM   #246
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

i've rolled 4 dragonites and the 3 highest one rolled dragonbreath/dragon pulse lol. the other one rolled dragonbreath/hyperbeam. I've been trying to get one with steal wing. took me 10 rolls to get an exeggutor with solarbeam. this game hates me lol
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 09-06-2016, 11:48 AM   #247
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by binger View Post
Oh, I've been going around midnight to 4am. I don't bother with anything higher than 5 and take over everything below. Every now and then someone took over the gym I'm after recently and I can just put a guy in there.

Bellaire and Hwy 6 is great btw. There are 6 gyms within a mile radius of the Walgreens. I'll either take the direct route home if I can get 10, or the slightly longer one if people are fucking my shit up.
yea, there is so many gyms in that area. pretty much bellaire/6 all the way to the fountain, gyms galore.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 09-06-2016, 11:52 AM   #248
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

i've been seeing johnny every day at oyster creek. hes already lvl24 and he's been playing for 2 weeks. he said he saw david managing some poker game at astro pubs haha. i asked him if they chatted to catch up and the only thing david said to him is here is your chips lol.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 09-06-2016, 11:53 AM   #249
chad
Wanna-be Pro
Repeat Contributor

fucking david, some things never change.
geoff - $$$$$$$

Old 09-06-2016, 01:03 PM   #250
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Lmao
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote