Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Peacock's Flight Record

[DOhtml]woot for bandwagon jumping

So, working at target sucks. I need a better job, although d'ing up all those clearance rack external hard drives then liquidating at mass profit was fun.

I suck at sharda draft. I have a skewed sense of pick order. Next draft I'm picking consistantsy over 3 color power, I think all that sealed taught me wrong.

I have some girl texing me who I haven't talked to since I was the head dancer ( chambailan) at her quinceniera 4 years ago. She says we should meet at the mall. I don't remeber what she looks like, that doesn't seem good. I have to find out what lame fad social networking site of the year I was using at the time to find a pic of her ( xanga? myspace? bebo? stickam? i unno).
Wait, wtf how did she get my number?
[/DOhtml]

5-8-08
card tags open in new indow. good spoiler tags will function in wee hours of the morning. youtube tags have worked for a few days.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote