Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 02-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #141
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?
Default Re: Klutz's Stumbles

I'm getting sick and tired of watching 3-color decks draw perfect mana against me while I can't hit my colors with my 2-color (no splash) decks.

3-1 at Montag's, but they cut to top 4 since there were only 16 players and I was the only 3-1 that didn't make it. Got to see Joe Bass lose in the finals to a 20+/20+ Scute Mob and a ton of pumped plant tokens. Oh, and both decks were 3-color. (GBr beat GWB.) Guy threw in an extra promo card for everyone since there were so few people, so that was a little consolation. Still, after 3 prerelease and 2 release events, the total haul was only 8 packs... and one of those was a consolation pack. Ugh.

Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #142
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

What's that? I think I can hear the waaaaaaamblerance.

grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #143
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

Interesting if you like sports or psychology: an article about physical touch as communication. The sports part is they analyzed NBA teams and players frequency of touching each other during games and found the "touchier" players/teams were the better ones. (i.e. a positive correlation, but no clue about causation.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/23/health/23mind.html

The final paragraph is good for some lols too:
Quote:
Again, itís not clear which came first, the touching or the satisfaction. But in romantic relationships, one has been known to lead to the other. Or at least, so the anecdotal evidence suggests.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #144
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

I lent 4 canonists to someone... but don't recall who. If anyone has them let me know.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:40 PM   #145
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutz View Post
I lent 4 canonists to someone... but don't recall who. If anyone has them let me know.
I bet Fatguy has them. Hes had my 2 canonists for 2 years.
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #146
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

one of the corpus crew borrowed a noble hierarch and an elspeth from me then disappeared
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #147
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I bet Fatguy has them. Hes had my 2 canonists for 2 years.
Unless they were re-lent, it would be someone at Midnight. I'm sure nobody's absconded with them, but I do want them back sooner rather than later.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #148
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
one of the corpus crew borrowed a noble hierarch and an elspeth from me then disappeared
i demand ap answer for the crimes of his people
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #149
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

A judge report for a mini-GPT.

Last edited by Klutz; 02-28-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #150
AVSuzaku
Banned

AVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irlAVSuzaku goes by user name irl
Send a message via AIM to AVSuzaku

I wanted to stab the dredge player at the end of the day... and i didn't even play. I swear to god if you can't play a combo deck game 1 without taking 20 minutes, you probably shouldn't be playing the deck.
AVSuzaku is offline   Reply With Quote