Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 03-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #111
rodfan316
It's Clobberin' Time!

rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to rodfan316
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

47/151 I suck at spelling and remembering apparently.
John Cena is the most overrated champion ever. He's like a 4 mana vanilla 6/6. Congrats on being big, but do something.
rodfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #112
seanw22
tswizzle champion

seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?

85/151
seanw22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #113
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

So I was talking to phu and i think justin the other day 'cause I got offered a job at this vegi-burger place and a drive thru liquor store. I went with the opposite of what phu said, and worked my first shift today.

Best part was when the manager told me I got the job because I'm white, she didn't even look at my apllication, and that it would help if I took some drink recipes and got more people like me to work there.

This job is too good. I played dominoes for three hours, sat around while the other employess took a thirty minute smoke break, and spent about 30 minutes doing real work making drinks.
We have a special right now, every tuesday, 3 extra shots in your drink for 1.25.We sell single blunt papers and cigarillos. Good shit man. We are allowed to give you mixed drinks by drive thru 'cause we put a bag around it with a weak seal on it, and once they put it in their car and peel it off, we're not liable.

I am allowed to wear any clothing with a company logo on it. Every employee is eligible for a monthly 50 cent/gr raise. We start at 6.75 plus tips.
Getting high on the job is encouraged. Two days notice and you get an off day. You get a free drink ( has to be virgin though) every other day. We sell alcohol on sunday mornings.

Apparently there are only 5 stores in this chain, and the C.F.O. is like 26, so he's uber lax, and there isn't a heavy company standard policy yet.

Anyway houstonites come visit me thursaday from 7-12pm and I'll hook you up with extra shots...

bissonet and hwy 6 behind auto zone and waffle house, across from shell station.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #114
eveninghope
Ms. Jackson if ya nasty

eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?eveninghope , waysr?

looooooooooolz
Old 03-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #115
rodfan316
It's Clobberin' Time!

rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?rodfan316 , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to rodfan316

In local news a white man was found shot and killed at liquor store today. There was also evidence of multiple rapings of the corpse. Even though the murder and rape occured in a crowded store there are no witnesses or suspects.
John Cena is the most overrated champion ever. He's like a 4 mana vanilla 6/6. Congrats on being big, but do something.
rodfan316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:51 PM   #116
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodfan316 View Post
In local news a white man was found shot and killed at liquor store today. There was also evidence of multiple rapings of the corpse. Even though the murder and rape occured in a crowded store there are no witnesses or suspects.
Man dallas sucks
Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #117
seanw22
tswizzle champion

seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?seanw22 , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodfan316 View Post
pretty fail
seanw22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #118
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

There's a veggie-burger place in Houston? Where?

Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:16 PM   #119
War
Zounds!
Contributor

War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?War , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutz View Post
I swear to God I heard you snap to attention all the way over here in Rice Village.
War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #120
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutz View Post
heglburger's, heading east towards 6 from bellaire and dairy ashford, keep looking to the left