Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 10-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #21
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

someone post gifs that you want to be an emoticon. I'm too lazy to go to txgamers and find the teach and megateach gifs.
Also, first post updated.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:35 AM   #22
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

You know, I actually meant to update the first post in the "Suggestions" thread, not this one. But anyway as long as it's somewhere easily referenceable. Thanks!
Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #23
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

man, i done. I need either a ride to midnight so i can draft or preferably a ride to 1-10 and park row to get my car back from the kirby vacuum office.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #24
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

So I got a promotion a few days ago because fucking everyone quit( apparently the norm for every three month cycle) and they want to keep me there. I'm up to 40 hours a week and I'm going insane. I have an interview at bestbuy and I hope that shit goes good. I'll be starting at more than my promotion pay.

I'm working on a few new skins for the site and making my own code for glowing avvys and spoiler tags. I want to make a halloween skin with music playing in the background and pumpkins raining across the screen or something.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:43 AM   #25
Graygod
I'm so pretty.
Administrator

Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Graygod

I already told you NO to the background music, and NO to the animated backgrounds. If you want to make holiday themed skins, that is fine... but don't make them tacky. I am almost done fixing spoiler tags, so you don't need to worry about that. as for glowing avvy's, I found a module that will add images in the user box on posts. I'm currently designing a contributor logo to place there. You're pretty much done Alex. Just get deck tags working. Talk to luke about what he's been trying to do.
Graygod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #26
zatanna
Contributor

zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?zatanna , waysr?

Halloween skin = A+.
zatanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #27
Klutz
Mountain Man
Contributor

Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?Klutz , waysr?

For the record, I have no personal objection to a gaudy holiday skin... as long as it's not the default and everyone has the option not to select it. (And obviously as long as it doesn't break anything else and comes after any other higher-priority items.)
Klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:17 AM   #28
Graygod
I'm so pretty.
Administrator

Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Graygod

There are lots of tasteful ways to do a holiday skin. I have no problem with him using animated Gif's of glowing pumpkins so long as they are moderate. I don't want 4300 of them on the screen at once though. For example, a big glowing one at the top, and smaller non-glowing ones for the forum icons would look really slick. Holiday themes are actually a very cool idea, so long as we keep everything on the site looking nice and professional.
Graygod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:41 PM   #29
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin View Post
alex hax master

figure out why i cant stream heroes from nbcs website
I need too much info to just be able to tell you. You probably just have an outdated flash player
Old 12-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #30
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokdark
its ok, we all hate you too.
;;
^