Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 05-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #5001
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

some people just want to watch the world burn

skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #5002
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
some people just want to watch the world burn

Possibly a chinese fake?
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #5003
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

yeah honestly i can see ink issues even with the wonky angles. theres a red hue to it that goes beyond sunlight exposure
Old 05-05-2015, 09:15 PM   #5004
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

So yesterday lubbock flash flooded

Idk how you justify building a city without drains, but I guess this is lubbock. Every fucking year the snow melt floods everything. Fuck, we don't even have trucks to clear snow from the roads. The whole town just shuts down.

There were cars stalled everywhere. It's extra bad because you know college kids cant pay for that shit. You either trash your engine by getting water in the cylinders, or you SHOULD go have ALL of your fluids drained and refilled and maybe some hose changes. If you don't, your car is equally fucked but at a later date.

I went to the library at 1, the weather forecast had rain at 0%. Tried to leave at 6, and there's literally a river 2 feet deep blocking the way to the parking lot I was in. Actually, rivers and lakes blocked all parking lot route. Also, tons of rain.

Pics or it didn't happen.
http://imgur.com/JkYF7R0,jQoDflJ,icrNwaL,4epUUDs

My boy Ramiz came and bailed me out. Shit was insane. He drove in that shit no fucks given in a very low early 90s civic. The hydroplane had no stops. Then we drove over curbs and took hairpin turns around those cement stick barricades to get me to my lot. I parked in the alumni lot which was 4 blocks and 5 lakes away.

I spent 30 minutes on a 5 minute drive trying to find detours home. Finally parked in an alley on 48th street and gave up. Walked through multiple rivers in boots and a poncho (thanks halliburton) to get to my door on 46th. Went and got my car back at 6:30am to make my 8am class and dodge a potential city tow.

bonus pick- fucker i pulled off the porch after the last ice storm
http://imgur.com/Dm2ducw
Old 05-05-2015, 10:08 PM   #5005
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

bane.jpg
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:45 AM   #5006
HavoKDarK
Have A Nice Day!

HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?HavoKDarK , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to HavoKDarK

My theory is anyone that actually lives in Lubbock has a truck/high profile vehicle and just doesn't give a fuck.
HavoKDarK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:30 PM   #5007
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
I went to the library at 1, the weather forecast had rain at 0%. Tried to leave at 6, and there's literally a river 2 feet deep blocking the way to the parking lot I was in. Actually, rivers and lakes blocked all parking lot route. Also, tons of rain.

Pics or it didn't happen.
http://imgur.com/JkYF7R0,jQoDflJ,icrNwaL,4epUUDs
Looks like that section is working exactly as designed; the water is in a channel right through the middle.
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:38 PM   #5008
Cecilia Jupe
Big Mac
Contributor

Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.Cecilia Jupe is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Cecilia Jupe

he's right #hydrology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
Stop being an ass.
Cecilia Jupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:01 PM   #5009
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

care to finish the album? or to explain why that river goes on to fill up a pit by a dumpster then overflow into a parking lot which floods out cars?

#shitdesign
Old 05-06-2015, 07:21 PM   #5010
snackdaddy's
Moist & Accomodating

snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?snackdaddy's , waysr?

was that girl cute
snackdaddy's is offline   Reply With Quote