Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 11-04-2016, 12:35 PM   #5651
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

I'm probably late to the party, but if anybody else misses Rick and Morty there is this-

Roland voiced over and crappily animated an actual court transcript that got national attention for how insane it was. Judge is Morty, defendant is Rick. Small summer cameo.

Shout out to our legallly inclined users. None of this is safe for work at all.

Transcript. Best to read this only as verification or not at all. Enjoy the video.
http://legal.blog.ajc.com/2016/06/23...room-exchange/

Video

https://youtu.be/7vN_PEmeKb0
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:05 PM   #5652
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Y-y-you gotta *buuuurp* pay attention, Morty. Weazy and Trevor posted it a-a-*buuuurrrp* few months ago

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:16 PM   #5653
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

When you're so busy shitposting that you miss a Trevor post
FeelsBadMan
Old 11-05-2016, 08:24 AM   #5654
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
When you're so busy shitposting that you miss a Trevor post
FeelsBadMan
Happens to the best of us
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:56 PM   #5655
Athos
Look at this stuff...

Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?Athos , waysr?
Send a message via AIM to Athos

Where can we stream movies on the piratey side? I'm out of websites for movies, tv is still couchtuner.ag
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 11:12 PM   #5656
ennuistic
needs haircut

ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?ennuistic , waysr?

david ng's area of expertise, but i've used putlocker before.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:35 AM   #5657
Ophidian
I'm always angry
Repeat Contributor

Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?

Have you met our Lord and Savior, Kodi?
Old 11-10-2016, 08:22 AM   #5658
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
Have you met our Lord and Savior, Kodi?
I sent him a pm on it and a fire stick tutorial.

I don't think he knew.

He is in for a divine treat.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:13 PM   #5659
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
I need a place to vent about this-

The standing rock protests are absolute horse shit.

For the uninformed, the nation is joining a group of Native Americans in ND over a pipeline on their land.

So here's what actually happened. It's backed up with a lot of documentation if you care to dig for it.

Oil company wants to build a pipeline through native land. Natives inform the company which areas are sacred. Terms are set for construction on sacred lands. The company already has the rights to adjacent non-sacred lands. Company offers 10 million for sacred. Natives counter with 50 million. Company proceeds to reroute entire pipeline to go on non-sacred lands. This is no small feat. It takes years to design a pipeline, and some more years to get all the papers and permits in order. To be fair, it looks like some construction did in fact begin before it had all proper permits.

So we come to now and suddenly the natives claim the pipe is still on sacred land. They are unable to offer any proof of this at all. And it's not part of the reservation anyway. It's purely about getting more money from the oil company. But we live in a time of social justice bandwagoning. So a bunch of idiots are breaking into fenced areas, getting chewed at by guard dogs and claiming police brutality.

Ah! it feels so good when I help out by changing my Facebook picture. Anyway, the oil company will probably go ahead and fork it over. It's at a point where it isn't really about who's in the right, it's about giving a giant fuck you to big oil. Hopefully I can avoid reading tidbits from the sudden rash of googletrained petroleum experts for the next few days, but I doubt it. What's the saying again? The more I read about things I know about on Reddit, the less I believe things on Reddit I don't know about.

This is the least biased and most digestible summary I could find, and trust me it was not easy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlike..._sioux/d7gjsjv

Great victory for protestors! Unless you know wtf is actually going on!

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...akota/daskeqi/
Old 12-14-2016, 01:18 PM   #5660
JC87
<3 Tin
Contributor

JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?

Finals got peacock working overtime, not time for the blog.
JC87 is offline   Reply With Quote