Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 02-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #5711
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

It turns at ep 6, then then 13-23 are just nutty

22 is the best thing I've seen in a long time
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:10 AM   #5712
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

I can't believe how retarded some sites are on these issues

It's like they're a program set to report anything fear related with a bonus multiplier for being liberal

http://archive.is/gKLra

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 02-11-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:42 PM   #5713
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

I'd like to give a hand to R and D for making a format that proves I can flood a bare minimum of once per round with 14 land decks
Old 02-16-2017, 01:48 PM   #5714
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

Yipes. I thought it was just me with the floods......

I swear that it feels like the hands / draws I have on MTGO rarely happen IRL...but like Bing said, just my mind playing tricks on me... ::cue Ghetto Boys::

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:06 PM   #5715
Tobey
Not at those prices
Repeat Contributor

Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?Tobey , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weazy View Post
Yipes. I thought it was just me with the floods......

I swear that it feels like the hands / draws I have on MTGO rarely happen IRL...but like Bing said, just my mind playing tricks on me... ::cue Ghetto Boys::
You're just way more fucked than usual when you flood because there are so few things to do with excess lands and your curve is so low. On the other hand, I have won multiple games in this format where I never hit my 4th land drop.

It's definitely not the best aggro format. Zendikar solved that problem with landfall, making your 8th land not dead but AER just has a few dudes with mana sink abilities.
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:34 PM   #5716
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey View Post
You're just way more fucked than usual when you flood because there are so few things to do with excess lands and your curve is so low. On the other hand, I have won multiple games in this format where I never hit my 4th land drop.

It's definitely not the best aggro format. Zendikar solved that problem with landfall, making your 8th land not dead but AER just has a few dudes with mana sink abilities.
Nailed it. Too few mana sinks. Too many tricks, and they are so close that's it's not worth taking anything but the best ones early.

Also if you don't watch your ass really carefully you'll only like 11-12 guys at the end of that draft and I hope you're a control deck and your spells are mostly removal or you're done.

I take aether chaser over shock now if I already know I'm RW, as an example. I know they're blocking every turn so who cares if I kill shit shock or some anus pump spell versus having enough 2s, especially when it's a nutty 2.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:23 AM   #5717
Weazy
Punter
Contributor

Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?Weazy , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
Nailed it. Too few mana sinks. Too many tricks, and they are so close that's it's not worth taking anything but the best ones early.

Also if you don't watch your ass really carefully you'll only like 11-12 guys at the end of that draft and I hope you're a control deck and your spells are mostly removal or you're done.

I take aether chaser over shock now if I already know I'm RW, as an example. I know they're blocking every turn so who cares if I kill shit shock or some anus pump spell versus having enough 2s, especially when it's a nutty 2.
I probably like the 1 and 2 drop artifact dudes that are mana sinks a little too much.....

I feel like I've also opened a billion Secret Salvages....such a downer to see that pile of shit for P1P1......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage.sam View Post
Yeah, SRSLY. STFU and play your own match.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 03:48 PM   #5718
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Pictured here

http://m.imgur.com/NhU0Tnc,4wckfF2

My 1-2 sealed pool for the PPTQ next to relevant alternate build cards

Round 1 barely squeak it out in 3 with shock

Round 2 game 3, mull to 5 on play. Draw 8 land. Lasted as long as I could for a skyship or something

Round 3 double mull to 6. Double keep two forests, scry one to top

Double never see a 4th land in 7 turns. 8 turns for the other one. Die holding mythic boat and 3-4 red removal spells twice

Fucking kill me now.

Team draft time. Barbecue was good. If this team draft goes bad, I may never play paper again and shit. Losing team 8 times in a row. And the 9th I had a wining team but got nothing.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:49 PM   #5719
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Mtgo has been great though at least

So was barbecue and so is the car
Old 02-18-2017, 08:11 PM   #5720
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Fuck yeah.

2-1 with this peacock special

Mana was 8-6-1

http://m.imgur.com/xODTqQG

Team won, won a bunch of rares. Streak broken, with true style