Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 02-24-2017, 09:52 AM   #5721
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
Well it's 3:25 am and I have be up at 6:30

And this may not be a cool thing to do for all of you but thats fine I understand

Best vacation ever?
http://adequateman.deadspin.com/oh-y...ing-1792649369

Remind me, did you go to Iceland or Wyoming?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2017, 10:59 AM   #5722
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
http://adequateman.deadspin.com/oh-y...ing-1792649369

Remind me, did you go to Iceland or Wyoming?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It had 4 star cuisine, fresh fish, a unique culture, museums, sharks, and whales

So probably not Wyoming. Nice try tho. It's always cool when people leave out major details to make things match. It's how we get eclectic characters mixing different patterns of plaid. Like the author in his pic.
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 12:43 PM   #5723
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?lazarusl , waysr?

Quote:
It had 4 star cuisine, fresh fish, a unique culture, museums, sharks, and whales

So probably not Wyoming. Nice try tho. It's always cool when people leave out major details to make things match. It's how we get eclectic characters mixing different patterns of plaid. Like the author in his pic.
Yeah, it was a big a stretch. I thought the initial premise was funny though because I've experienced it - around the time you were there I had multiple people telling me how great their recent trip to Iceland was and that I should consider it for my honeymoon. Definitely want to go at some point.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:44 PM   #5724
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusl View Post
Yeah, it was a big a stretch. I thought the initial premise was funny though because I've experienced it - around the time you were there I had multiple people telling me how great their recent trip to Iceland was and that I should consider it for my honeymoon. Definitely want to go at some point.
I kept hearing the same thing. It's pretty funny how that worked out. I'm on the cusp of some travel meme.

I wanted to go since I was an early teen and it was featured on a geology show, dirty jobs, and bizarre foods within a few weeks. Back when the history and discovery channel weren't all about Amish ice road truck pawn hookers.

You got hitched right? Definitely book a visit and massage at blue lagoon. I doubt I will ever experience anything as amazing as that again. And you should book at least 3 months in advance. An Iceland trip without that would be a huge punt, and people were proposing in the water and stuff like that. It was very authentic mystical feel. I also recommend doing it at such a time that the sun will rise while you're in it. Sunrise in Iceland is bizarre. And so is northern lights timing for that matter. Consult a guide or charts. Don't risk it.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:41 PM   #5725
lazarusl
grandpa
Repeat Contributor

Quote:

You got hitched right? Definitely book a visit and massage at blue lagoon. I doubt I will ever experience anything as amazing as that again. And you should book at least 3 months in advance. An Iceland trip without that would be a huge punt, and people were proposing in the water and stuff like that. It was very authentic mystical feel. I also recommend doing it at such a time that the sun will rise while you're in it. Sunrise in Iceland is bizarre. And so is northern lights timing for that matter. Consult a guide or charts. Don't risk it.
Yeah, just a couple of months ago. Thanks for the tips - absolutely need to plan it in advance.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:11 AM   #5726
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

God tier

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/heatst.c...-troll-it/amp/
Old 03-11-2017, 10:54 AM   #5727
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

anon is legion as fuck

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:27 PM   #5728
Ophidian
I'm always angry
Repeat Contributor

Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?Ophidian , waysr?

I'm 100% sure my GF's cousin is #team4chan.

His FB is Pepe memes and he is fiercely pro-Trump even when talking to her Republican family members.

The best part is that he's in his early 30's, still lives with his mom, jobless, totally looks like an edgelord, just a total cliche.

I want to troll, but I don't want to start a problem with her family.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:37 PM   #5729
JonasDash
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD
Contributor

JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.JonasDash is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post

The match of the century, absence versus thin air

Wagers

JonasDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:42 PM   #5730
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
I'm 100% sure my GF's cousin is #team4chan.

His FB is Pepe memes and he is fiercely pro-Trump even when talking to her Republican family members.

The best part is that he's in his early 30's, still lives with his mom, jobless, totally looks like an edgelord, just a total cliche.

Dude that is epic. Troll him very subtly. Just talk warmly of any Hillary policy and insist she lost in part to being a woman. TRIGGERED!

I bet that after you troll him he'll lost about that stupid normie Chad messing with him