Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 03-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #5731
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

New version is out

Just a one minute gif

http://i.imgur.com/BkkgY1g.gifv
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:22 PM   #5732
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to grimlock Send a message via Skype™ to grimlock

This is really long and you're already well versed in tin foil hattery so can you TLDR it for me?

https://patribotics.wordpress.com/20...louise-mensch/
grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:35 PM   #5733
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
This is really long and you're already well versed in tin foil hattery so can you TLDR it for me?

https://patribotics.wordpress.com/20...louise-mensch/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...riginator.html
Old 03-21-2017, 06:37 PM   #5734
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

If you get a special daily mail debunking, then you're right very right or very wrong.

My own thoughts are that the timeline and claim of online names changing don't line up with the stories told
Old 03-28-2017, 07:52 AM   #5735
sage.sam
I'm yer huckleberry
Repeat Contributor

sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?sage.sam , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
This bullet item... XD

"Author on intelligence and counter-terrorism calls her 'bats*** crazy' while New York Times reporters criticized her being allowed to write an op-ed in the paper"
sage.sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 06:46 PM   #5736
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

I'm a total sci-fi and mystery show degenerate so I took a chance on a young adult show called gravity falls

Season 1 was slow but had moments

Season 2 was excellent, had insane moments, and had probably the second best sci-fi show finale I have ever seen

3-parter with a truly evil villain who did fucked up shit. Multidimensional mayhem. 10/10.

Here's a sample of the villain from an earlier episode, to give you a taste.

Old 04-05-2017, 10:42 PM   #5737
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.grimlock is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
I'm a total sci-fi and mystery show degenerate so I took a chance on a young adult show called gravity falls

Season 1 was slow but had moments

Season 2 was excellent, had insane moments, and had probably the second best sci-fi show finale I have ever seen

3-parter with a truly evil villain who did fucked up shit. Multidimensional mayhem. 10/10.

Here's a sample of the villain from an earlier episode, to give you a taste.

Any comment with Gravity Falls gets huge opvotes. I watched the first episode and don't remember any of it. Didn't really stick for me.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #5738
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Any comment with Gravity Falls gets huge opvotes. I watched the first episode and don't remember any of it. Didn't really stick for me.
There are 39 25 minute episodes and one is at 45, putting the series at 17 hours. You need to watch it all, and only season 2 is great. Probably just not worth the grind for all but the most die-hard mystery/sci-fi show buffs

But I mean, look at this shit.

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 04-06-2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:31 PM   #5739
JC87
<3 Tin
Contributor

JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?JC87 , waysr?

We need more Rick and Morty Season 3 Episode 1 Discussion in this thread.
JC87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:06 AM   #5740
grimlock
I'm On Big Brother!
Repeat Contributor

I started reading it but they quoted way too much red pill and it was making my eyes bleed.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-red-pill.html