Texas Magic Zone  

Go Back   Texas Magic Zone > Other Stuff > Gamer Blogs!

Old 01-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #71
GodzillaScott
Hiding in fog.

GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?GodzillaScott , waysr?
Default Re: Peacock's Flight Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
.... and I swear to god it's impossible to find a job within 10 blocks of my house even with my shitty standards.
You know, I don't want to work at any place that is within 1 mile of where I live.
GodzillaScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:43 AM   #72
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to skeletalpeacock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodzillaScott View Post
You know, I don't want to work at any place that is within 1 mile of where I live.
I meant miles...
skeletalpeacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #73
binger
You know who this is
Repeat Contributor

binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.binger is untouchable.

If you're going to suck dick for money, it's best to venture away from your own neighborhood. It'll be kinda awkward running into Kerr teachers looking for bjs.

Then again, they're probably thinking the same thing, so you might randomly run into people you know out in the Woodlands or Spring. I take it back. If you're going to prostitute yourself out, just stand outside of your house. Shorter commutes ftw.
binger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:33 AM   #74
luxgladius
Swords for everyone!
Administrator

luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?luxgladius , waysr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletalpeacock View Post
no, they just lag a few seconds on the load in ff.

Also, don't use chrome. Google maintains all property rights of any material submitted to an internet site through their browser.
I'm all for fighting the power, but link please?

In particular I'm not fluent in legalese, but I think this line from the EULA says the exact opposite:
8.4 Google acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Google, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that Google has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
Quoted for truthery.
luxgladius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #75
eric281
Sippin' Santana Champ

eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281
Send a message via AIM to eric281

Yeah they changed it very quickly when people realized that they had written it differently in the original EULA. Lots of people still sticking to that though.

"Lebron James is like a new and improved Ron Artest."
- Ron Artest

mtgo: nytespyder
eric281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #76
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.skeletalpeacock is untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric281 View Post
Yeah they changed it very quickly when people realized that they had written it differently in the original EULA. Lots of people still sticking to that though.
Alright thanks for the correction. When I first dloaded chrome and saw that warning I was like wtf.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #77
eric281
Sippin' Santana Champ

eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281 eric281
Send a message via AIM to eric281

I use chrome probably over 99% of the time now. It's just so much faster than anything else.

"Lebron James is like a new and improved Ron Artest."
- Ron Artest

mtgo: nytespyder
eric281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #78
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

President Barack Obama has signed a presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States . Sure, what can go wrong when we allow hundreds of thousands of people who voted for Hamas, and 55% of whom support suicide bombings live here and at the American taxpayers' expense:
By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza .

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

President Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:
• His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
• His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
• He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
• He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
• He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.
• Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.
* A totally unexpected 10 day ceasefire occured the hour he was elected president in the gaza

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

Last edited by skeletalpeacock; 02-17-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #79
skeletalpeacock
Takes Credit & Dank Meme
Repeat Contributor

I'm about to forcibly play bant cause I can't get will's number and the deck he borrowed has vanished into the fifth dimension.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #80
Graygod
I'm so pretty.
Administrator

Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.Graygod is untouchable.
Send a message via AIM to Graygod

dude, will is in japan.
Graygod is offline   Reply With Quote